Community Crunch 315: EVO Event, Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

FSq6Bu0VsAAw2l8_1920.jpg

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

Love is in the air!  We know how much you love EVO events, so we're kicking the weekend off with a special EVO event with breeding!

Are you looking fjorward to the Fjordhawk Creature Spotlight?  Keep your eyes peeled! 👀  We're rounding out this week with a look at some amazing community content from various ARK content creators.  

evo.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There is an ongoing EVO Event until Monday, May 16th.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

communitystories_.png

Brianâ„¢#6436

"Day 4, planetside

Seems I've escaped this galaxy's Belsavis only to end up on its Taris.

The teleporter looks to be a one-way affair. Supplies made it through, but everything powered by ""element"" was de-energized. It makes the surface almost uninhabitable. What's left of the locals is concentrated either in the ruins topside, or down here in what they call the Underforest.

They seem friendly so far. Finding the settlement was easy, lit up as it was in the dark. I was expecting less than a warm welcome given what I'd learned in orbit but was pleasantly surprised by their curious reaction. 

The only rules seem to be basic decency, which I can do, and no meat. Even the carnivores here, somehow, don't eat meat. The leader, Magdeline, prepares some kinda special ""kibble"" and it seems to work VERY well.

I wonder how it tastes. The eggs are working well enough though, and these people can do a lot with berries. I don't think I'll have to go that route. 

Besides, it's not like I have better options at present. No one here does."

clipsvideos.png

Creator: Rampy

If you had 100 days to beat ARK do you think you could?  Rampy sets out to answer the question in his latest video.

Creator: Viperr

Who says you can't raid a base solo?  Viperr shows us the way in the latest video of his solo raid series.

fanart_2.png

Don't forget to feed your pets by @ScutalTheLizard

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Dont_forge

Commission | sewshichan by Nalak-Bel

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Commission

Snow Owl by @DNA_3000

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Snow_Owl_2

Snow Owl by AvoidableIncidents

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Snow_Owl_1

Line Art of Jamie by Ares#2032

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Line_Art_o

ARK Titans by @kawarayane

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_ARK_Titans

screen.png

! Fried#3812

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Ooh_yeah_1

Starlight#0985

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Fun_with_D

@harry12983476

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_315_Wyvern_192

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

8 hours ago, TribeOfManman said:

Please fix dino spawns and glass forging on official Primitive+ maps before abandoning us for Ark 2!

Sorry if you P+ players haven't heard but you have been 'abandoned' for about a year.  Cedric announced that not only was no new work was going to be done on P+, but there would be no fixes for it.  It is what it is and that is all there will be.  There are some modders working on their own version of a P+ like game system without doing a full conversion, and one has even made the paid mods program, but there are no more updates or fixes for P+ unless Wildcard chooses to release it to the community.

You know, I hardly ever comment on anything, and it's not so much a comment this time, as a question. Is there any art work that might show what Sanctuary looked like in its Prime? What kind of vehicles did we use? Were the walkways just for that? Walking? Was there an airport?Where did the people escape to to try and survive as long as they could? I always imagined we made Ark cities in orbit. Not testing grounds so much as just safe havens to try and wait out the apocalypse.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, loudplatipus said:

when can we get news on the Carchar its bean a month or two since it was anounsed 

We still got the FjordHawk spotlight to come first. I don't think we'll see Carchar for a while yet, they've not given any indication when it is coming to the game.