Game should have 2 BUILDS, one for PVE & one for PVP

ElCharo

Hey,

I think ARK2 should have two game builds, one for PVE & one for PVP. My idea is that the nerfs and buffs that are meant to balance PVP shouldn't apply on the PVE gamemode of the game, and the PVE buffs & nerfs shouldn't apply on the PVP part of the game.

I think this would help a lot to have a way better experience because lots of PVE players are suffering of nerfs of their favourire creatures even though they couldn't even abuse of their mechanics to kill other players since they are in PVE. In addition to that, the game would then be more interesting since we would have a meta for PVP and one for PVE. I don't think this would be hard to be setup, and it would be a really good feature in my point of view.

Hope you understood why i tried to explain LOL.

Rather than having 2 different builds depending on what game mode you're playing on, I think a better and simpler way would be to have creatures deal 1 set of damage values for wild creatures, and then a different set for tamed creatures and players. Cause I doubt that any PvP players are concerned about how much damage they do to wild creatures. Nor are any PvE players concerned about how much damage their creatures would do to enemy players or creatures.

I'm always curious as to what nerfs you think PvE did not need. PvE needs balancing too, not just PvP. People pretend like manas are useless after the nerfs and they are still completely overpowered, even in PvE. You can kill 99% of the game with a mana and travel the map at ridiculous speeds. Also manas can get up to like 20k hp, 11kstam, 2k melee with 30% imprint buff and 124 armor saddle with official breeding rates. The flyer nerf was needed in pve too, the fishing nerf was needed in pve, it makes no sense to get the best BPs in the game from a little fishy, what nerfs did PvE get that wasn't needed?

Archived