What is the most insanely high damage you've ever done (or seen)?

Griffin998

5 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

Mine is 2,400, done by a moschops, of all things. Granted, it was lvl 240+, and I did have boosted damage, but still. What about the rest of the ARK community?

I was in SE, just did the breed run on giga's, decided to toy around with em before hopping over to extinction and found a titano.....What is 300,000 divided by 12? Thats how many bites it took to kill the titano.

Now as for non giga tames, my closest creatures would either be the typical rex army, or my snow cave yuty. I always have to imprint and pump up a yuty to go through the cave of the strong just so I can clear it out and farm the red drops. I have tried using a Thylacoleo, but literally after a single bear and a pack of wolves, he was almost dead. I managed to get him back out and heal him up back at the base, but there was no way he could deal enough damage quickly enough to proceed past the entrance.

What on earth? Sadly, I play on Xbox One, so... :(

I know Primal Fear has some really insane animals, as well as Dino Overhaul X. ARK Additions has some really cool and powerful creatures as well. I'm thinking about getting some muts on Gigas and rexes, Gigas for general purpose creature genocide, and rexes for boss runs and also for general purpose genocide.

16 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

Your giga. Did 25,000 damage IN ONE FREAKING BITE!

Sounds about right......When I went to extinction the first time, I tried to do a purple drop with a couple thylo's {imprinted and what not} but was destroyed in wave one.
Did rex's and steggo's next time, like a boss run amount of rex's and another boss run of steggo's, but this time a red drop. Seemed to work ok, but had to use the snow owl to heal after we was done. Next I tried purple again and everything was good till the double enraged rex's.....everything died.
I got to looking at what people try to do online, and the answer is giga's. I didn't get mine over 700% sadly, but then again I am able to at least handle purple drops with the help of metal spikes and the snow owl. 👍

Oh and I am also on xbox as you, single player, but with no adjustments to any of the settings besides breeding....I think I had stacked 30 mutations into melee before imprinting. Melee total is above 400% ish?

22 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Sounds about right......When I went to extinction the first time, I tried to do a purple drop with a couple thylo's {imprinted and what not} but was destroyed in wave one.
Did rex's and steggo's next time, like a boss run amount of rex's and another boss run of steggo's, but this time a red drop. Seemed to work ok, but had to use the snow owl to heal after we was done. Next I tried purple again and everything was good till the double enraged rex's.....everything died.
I got to looking at what people try to do online, and the answer is giga's. I didn't get mine over 700% sadly, but then again I am able to at least handle purple drops with the help of metal spikes and the snow owl. 👍

Oh and I am also on xbox as you, single player, but with no adjustments to any of the settings besides breeding....I think I had stacked 30 mutations into melee before imprinting. Melee total is above 400% ish?

I'm curious-could you possible upload a clip or smt of you with the giga? Maybe just going on a general meat run. Also, Gigas take a long time to raise up right? getting 30 stacked mutations musta been a pain.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, Cowgirl said:

I know you probably mean vanilla, but, I have seen a mod that the animals are so powerful they do a damage that is too high for the game to comprehend and it ends up going in the negatives lol. 

Look up the "glitch basilisks" on youtube; there used to be a method of taming them (even on official) and healing them with the tek pistol, that would raise the taming effectiveness above 100% ; since melee gets bonus based on taming effectiveness, this resulted in super basilisks that can kill wild gigas, or even KO them if you space the bites out a bit.  And you could even get the melee to roll over, giving you a basilisk with negative melee, that heals wild creatures when you bite them. 

7 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

I'm curious-could you possible upload a clip or smt of you with the giga? Maybe just going on a general meat run. Also, Gigas take a long time to raise up right? getting 30 stacked mutations musta been a pain.

Oh yeah, it wasn't fun......well, actually it was ok for me, but I can tell you that there is some risk of serious burnout after awhile. I turned my settings up way hard for breeding. But other than that, its all default single player mode. 

Ok, after hopping on, seems my giga is a 800% melee, not 400% as mentioned earlier. Might have been as a baby they was at 400? And as for damage, Im getting a constant 4000+ on creatures without any modifiers. Mate boost, stego damage reduction, ect. ect.

Here is settings: http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/157853263
Advanced settings: http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/157853242
Stats and Action part 1: http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/157853250
Action Part 2: http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/157853312
And action part 3: http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/157853338

Sadly no nearby bronto's to pick on and everything was low level, but yeah one shotted everything.

Archived