Aberration?

Penguin73

I have been playing for a couple years on XBOX and finally decided to try Aberration.  I originally purchased ARK by itself, not as a bundle. I purchased Scorched Earth last year by itself just fine.  However, when I went to buy Aberration it said that it is NOT sold separately.  The only option is to purchase the game pass which has a recurring fee if I understand it right.  If I purchase the game pass then decide later to not continue the pass...will I lose Aberration?  I tried calling around to see if there are any hard copies on the shelf but no luck there.

Is this how everyone plays Ab? through the Game Pass?  or is this a new thing?  

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Penguin73 said:

I have been playing for a couple years on XBOX and finally decided to try Aberration.  I originally purchased ARK by itself, not as a bundle. I purchased Scorched Earth last year by itself just fine.  However, when I went to buy Aberration it said that it is NOT sold separately.  The only option is to purchase the game pass which has a recurring fee if I understand it right.  If I purchase the game pass then decide later to not continue the pass...will I lose Aberration?  I tried calling around to see if there are any hard copies on the shelf but no luck there.

Is this how everyone plays Ab? through the Game Pass?  or is this a new thing?  

When you say Game Pass I assume you are meaning the Season Pass? Game Pass is not the same as Season Pass.

The Season Pass for ARK gets you Scorched Earth, Aberration and Extinction.

It is a one-off fee.

This is what I mean, you should just be able to buy the Season Pass here: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/ark-survival-evolved-season-pass/BRZ8B5RSTKCG/0001

Archived