I will not buy ark 2

TEALJ4GU4R

This game has been out for over 5 years and it is probably my favorite game of all time. But the bugs are absolutely infuriating. The hardest thing about this game is getting any technical support. Take for instance today my level 105 character was just flying around the redwoods on the island when I lagged out. My character just completely vanished. I checked every single small tribes island server. I am also solo. So all my progress is gone. I’ve bought every dlc to date and still haven’t learned my lesson. Until today. I will not spend one more dime or one more second playing this trash. I will be posting this in every forum I can find online including forums on ark 2. Good luck wildcard selling trash.

Oof. That sounds horrible. I've never had such bad problems on Xbox One though. Worst thing has been a bronto falling through the world, and it wasn't even tamed (granted, I was trying to tame it, but whatever). Maybe it's a problem with the server, or your PC/console/mobile/switch (wow, ARK has diversified so much). WC, however, is trying. They're getting bug fixes out to us, quality of life updates, etc. Maybe try posting on the bug reports forum. If you remember where it happened, that would probably help WC rectify the issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I will NEVER NEVER BUY ARK 2.  I loved ARK but I'm done. I've been playing for about a year, and at first the game was fun enough to get through the frustrating bugs, but now...

5 years after launch and so many of the original bugs are still not fixed and they want me to spend money on ARK2. FORGET IT!!!. I won't even give it a chance, none, zero, nada! I can't believe they've never fixed some of the major glitches in ARK. I see patch notes and think, who wanted such and such fixed, the stuff they do is so minor and inconsequential! Why not fix the mosa being nearly impossible to cryo in water, or the missing hunt missions from single player like Maewing Poach, or ....the list could go on and on. 

I will never spend money on a Wildcard game again and I'm done with regular ARK. I already left my alpha tribe on my server cluster and I tried playing single player again, but every time something glitches, I just get frustrated. The fun and love is gone...all because of WildCard's lack of customer service and piss poor follow up. ARK 2...yeah right!

On 5/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, TEALJ4GU4R said:

This game has been out for over 5 years and it is probably my favorite game of all time. But the bugs are absolutely infuriating. The hardest thing about this game is getting any technical support. Take for instance today my level 105 character was just flying around the redwoods on the island when I lagged out. My character just completely vanished. I checked every single small tribes island server. I am also solo. So all my progress is gone. I’ve bought every dlc to date and still haven’t learned my lesson. Until today. I will not spend one more dime or one more second playing this trash. I will be posting this in every forum I can find online including forums on ark 2. Good luck wildcard selling trash.

*sniff*, he'll be missed, he was my favorite player in the whole world, *sniff*, and now he's not going to play Ark anymore!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived