What to do in losing dinosaurs due to errors in the game

ayshalssalifah

• 3 months later...

Its hard to say from that video what occured.  I don't understand Arabic.   But what has happened to us is those striders can end up bottoming out on the floor of the area.  I didn't really see the video maker look in the right spots to find the strider.  I'd say it was possibly still there.

Striders seem to like to fall through the floor.   This is the one area where you still have a shot at getting them back.

3 hours ago, kafkas6034 said:

the game itself is faulty already gen 2 servers are extremely faulty they deleted my tasks 3 times r they deleted the plants I wrote to the help section now they blocked me from the help section

Is this a translation problem?  I don't quite understand who deleted what?   If a GM removed something, they might actually leave a message in your tribe log about it.  Maybe you could include pictures of tribe log, and include details like; xbox, private server or official server , server # ... details like that help .

I'm pretty sure on GenOne there was a rule about putting defenses by spawn points.  Spawn point killing was a nono at least on that map.  If its the same rule on gen2, then there is definitely a reason that could happen if that is what you did.  Its difficult for anyone to say what happened when you provide no context with a statement like this.

Archived