Do 8day electrical cables AUTOdecay/demolish?

Need to be away for more than 8 days, so I upgraded to stone....but my cryofridges are attached to a gas generator.

Do the cables "demolish allowed" like a simple bed (someone must physically destroy) or do they autodemolish and just disappear like a wood foundation?   If they disappear, is there a work around or will I have to re-wire?  (I know to only access a powered cryofridge.)

Thank you in advance.

54 minutes ago, Frael said:

Fully charged cryopods last 30 days, so you could store them in a vault until you returned and rewired your cryofridges.

as long as you don't open the fridge when it's unpowered, they will be full of charge when u power it back up.  Never pull pods out when unpowered, for any reason.  Now, it might be a fair idea as a backup method to put charged batteries in each cryofridge.  If you catch your base unpowered because wires just blanked, having batteries in could keep them powered for a little while afterwards.  

But if having the batteries in there hides the true problem from you, it just pauses the inevitable.

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

as long as you don't open the fridge when it's unpowered, they will be full of charge when u power it back up.

While you're not wrong, it's still nice to have options.

I did try batteries once to power a cryofridge but iirc they didn't last long, I don't remember exactly but I think just a few hours. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived