Dedicated Server - Cluster player restrictions?

letaureau

I am working on a dedicated server that will host all 11 official maps (at the time of this post). I am wondering if it is possible to restrict certain maps/servers based off of something like a (#1) player's level or (#2) where they are transferring from. i.e. -

#1 - Player can join Ragnarok and Valguero at level 20, but CANNOT join Genesis until level 80.

#2 -  Semi-progressive like #1, but if you start at the Island (maybe can't create new players on other maps?) you can then transfer to Ragnarok and Valguero, then from Valguero you can transfer to Ragnarok, Extinction, Scorched Earth, and back to the Island. Etcetera etcetera, so as you progress through the maps you can go back, OR continue in one direction. Ideally it would be great that once you hit the end (let's say Genesis Part 2 - following storyline) then all maps are unlocked from any, including going from The Island back to Genesis part 2. 

If either of these are a little farfetched, I understand. I'll be having some *roughly* new players joining in and I just don't want them to get stuck in something they can't get out of, without putting a time on it for the veteran players (like " 'x' map, this weekend only") or constantly having to admin whitelist players based on their levels or when they want to change maps and become "eligible".  

Archived