Theri stats for alpha dragon

argy1431

I play singleplayer on island and I  have never done alpha dragon, I am really confused about what stats should I get. I have seen many videos but all of their theris had crazy mutation and saddles which I cant afford and is very time consuming. I have just started breeding of theris their base stats around 5.7k hp and 350 meele  and i also have 194 asc saddle BP but its way too expensive. 

4 hours ago, argy1431 said:

I play singleplayer on island and I  have never done alpha dragon, I am really confused about what stats should I get. I have seen many videos but all of their theris had crazy mutation and saddles which I cant afford and is very time consuming. I have just started breeding of theris their base stats around 5.7k hp and 350 meele  and i also have 194 asc saddle BP but its way too expensive. 

Trust me man, you gotta grind out those saddles if possible. I know it sounds like a pain, but those saddles are as good as gold. As for typical draggy theris, 25k health, 1500 melee.

Such irony I find myself in. 

I am quite ahead with my rex line to tackle them all at The Island (Its a long breeding process so I am not up for specialization).

My understanding of specialization is that for each battle there are "best" choices as main:

Broodmother = Megatherium
Dragon = Therizinosaur
Megapithecus = Rex

Optionals to include in all battles:
1 Yutyrannus (buffs)
1-2 Daeodon (Heals)

Because of its long process to establish a good bloodline, I decided to just push, at least for now, my Rexes across all battles (old fashion, not as effective).

For my Rexes I am aiming at 1000 melee % and 40k health. My saddle sucks and I had no luck so far with any blueprints regarding Rex saddle drops, this is where I am "stuck" at.

As an extra, Deinonychus was used in one of the videos I watched. Take it with a grain of salt, I have not tested this myself but 4 of them with riders obliterated the Dragon like it was nothing. They were bred into powerful stats, but it was used on a multiplayer session, not sure how they would fare in single player/no riders.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Martellus said:

Such irony I find myself in. 

I am quite ahead with my rex line to tackle them all at The Island (Its a long breeding process so I am not up for specialization).

My understanding of specialization is that for each battle there are "best" choices as main:

Dragon = Therizinosaur
Megapithecus = Rex

1 Yutyrannus (buffs)
1-2 Daeodon (Heals)

Because of its long process to establish a good bloodline, I decided to just push, at least for now, my Rexes across all battles (old fashion, not as effective).

For my Rexes I am aiming at 1000 melee % and 40k health. My saddle sucks and I had no luck so far with any blueprints regarding Rex saddle drops, this is where I am "stuck" at.

As an extra, Deinonychus was used in one of the videos I watched. Take it with a grain of salt, I have not tested this myself but 4 of them with riders obliterated the Dragon like it was nothing. They were bred into powerful stats, but it was used on a multiplayer session, not sure how they would fare in single player/no riders.

Cheers!

Beverly's bred line for deinos on PVE official are enough to take out alpha dragon.  I've done it solo w/ just 1 deino.

Rex saddle bp's are found pretty readily on ext drops and drops on gentwo.  It also helps to tame a liopleurodon if they exist on the map that you are hunting for blueprints on.

21 hours ago, Martellus said:

Such irony I find myself in. I am quite ahead with my rex line to tackle them all at The Island (Its a long breeding process so I am not up for specialization). My understanding of specialization is that for each battle there are "best" choices as main:
Dragon = Therizinosaur
Megapithecus = Rex

1 Yutyrannus (buffs)
1-2 Daeodon (Heals)

Because of its long process to establish a good bloodline, I decided to just push, at least for now, my Rexes across all battles (old fashion, not as effective). For my Rexes I am aiming at 1000 melee % and 40k health. My saddle sucks and I had no luck so far with any blueprints regarding Rex saddle drops, this is where I am "stuck" at. As an extra, Deinonychus was used in one of the videos I watched. Take it with a grain of salt, I have not tested this myself but 4 of them with riders obliterated the Dragon like it was nothing. They were bred into powerful stats, but it was used on a multiplayer session, not sure how they would fare in single player/no riders. Cheers!

2 daedons is 1 too many, only is allowed to heal buff and any other nearby deadons will not actually heal dureing the process. Now if one runs empty, then the other one will start working, however Im honestly shocked at how many people don't ride and use the force heal option. Everytime I rode a deadon and used the force heal option, I swear that any incomeing damage to nearby dinos gets redirected to the pigs food stat. Thus the deadons healing action feels more like a sheild for a period of time.

In this case maybe two deadons would be more idealistic, but then again you would have to quit rideing one, and then hop onto anouther mid battle........Not as good in my opinion compared to force feeding dodo kibble on your main mount as it gives the most food per bite, and there is no cool down timer between bites. You can practically force the pig to refill 1000 food points per 10 secounds.

Either way, Id suggest just one pig, lotsa food stat, and couple 100 dodo kibbles.

9 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

2 daedons is 1 too many, only is allowed to heal buff and any other nearby deadons will not actually heal dureing the process. Now if one runs empty, then the other one will start working, however Im honestly shocked at how many people don't ride and use the force heal option. Everytime I rode a deadon and used the force heal option, I swear that any incomeing damage to nearby dinos gets redirected to the pigs food stat. Thus the deadons healing action feels more like a sheild for a period of time.

In this case maybe two deadons would be more idealistic, but then again you would have to quit rideing one, and then hop onto anouther mid battle........Not as good in my opinion compared to force feeding dodo kibble on your main mount as it gives the most food per bite, and there is no cool down timer between bites. You can practically force the pig to refill 1000 food points per 10 secounds.

Either way, Id suggest just one pig, lotsa food stat, and couple 100 dodo kibbles.

Better check the new kibble system.

Can use megalosaurus,dragon no aggro,get stuck and receive damage,you in a yuty use a shotgun.

20 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Dodo kibble now is only in mobile

dodo kibble, basic kibble.....I was just making it easier to understand which egg you will need to make the kibble needed to feed the pig. I suppose my wording was incorrect however, so my bad in that regard. You will want basic kibble in this regard.

Archived