items disappearing

Cody12

happens when you have lots of items in your inventory.  If you remove an item it can visually correct sometimes, usually even if you don't see them they are still there. 

Dumping all inventory usually shows everything that should have shown up.   Usually when this happens, you need to be careful that you aren't holding more than 300 stacks -= this is possible to happen when moving large volumes of stacks.  IF you are holding more than 300 dino pods accidentally because of this possibility, when transfering - you will lose everything over the 300th stack in your inventory.  WHen dumping massive quantities of pods out of your cryofridges, it's impossible to say which ones won't make it.

So that is a possible explanation of why my leveled dinopithecus just went poof. I was clearing out and organizing the stash of dino candy I farmed from the event. I had lots staged in dinos. I was moving it around at the same time I was prepping for a cave run. I cryo podded my ape and picked up her helmet. Did some stuff I cannot remember and took off for the cave only to find her gone when I got there. When I returned, I searched every single inventory, dino or structure and all of the surrounding area under and around my base and never found anything. 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:40 AM, Cody12 said:

it happened a again but take all my items disappearing. 😦

We can'[t help with missing stuff.   We could help understand what's happening if we had better information from you about your problem.

If you want to report a bug, you would also need to describe your problem better so that Wildcard could understand the problem you are having.   If you want to practice explaining it here, we can help you better understand what is happening if you try to describe exactly what is happening.   

FYI - wildcard will not replace lost items , only dinos up to a certain level.  From your 3 sentences so far, nobody can figure out what your problem is.

Maybe try posting your story in a language you are more comfortable with.   Google translate can do the rest for us.

Archived