Here is an idea...

lolhoodrich

This is a post made from a PVE Official player. I enjoy this game, truly, and it is because i choose to do the mundane task of raising gigas for 14 days straight, and catch some pink dinos... but when i transfer to a gentwo server and it decides to go down RIGHT BEFORE i push join server to go back to my main base and stays down for over 3 hours or even 3 days from what i am reading lately, I lose patience. I have dinos out, I have to go to work tomorrow and i just need to get back there to check troughs and do imprints so i can go to sleep. At the time of writing this, the dinos are all still alive probably and may very well make it until the morning. This is the final easter event, an event alot of people go crazy with because of the colors in my opinion, since wildcard wont acknowledge server issues and instability or atleast provide a post saying they know its down and are working on a fix, can you atleast, ATLEAST with Ark2, make it so that if the server goes down we can download a survivor and just lose everything in our current inventory. i really dont want to have to make a second account just so i can make sure my dinos dont die.

just a thought. also, maybe hire a few more people... have someone acknowledge us peasants...

The only honest answer you are going to get right now is - all gentwo servers are like this right now on pve.  If you are going to raise things and have a real life , you are going to need to adjust your playstyle.   

Raise on a more stable map, not the latest map.  This has been the case with extinction, genone, and now gentwo.  It took over a year for ext to become somewhat stable, and genone took well over 6 months , it still kicks you on saves sometimes but crashes way less often - people also play on it way less now reducing server stress.

Raise on a stable map, your life will get easier.

They won't devote too many extra resources to this game at this point.  The storyline has ended, work is ongoing with the successor.  People played the game with all its flaws up to this point, they will run on the assumption that people will continue to play in spite of all its flaws.  Only mission critical bugs will be fixed.

Archived