Random garbage this late in the game?

460Galaxy

So i just went to aberration to farm some metal and found 3 dedi storage boxes full of raw metal have apparently just disappeared? Was there last week so i know this has happened in the last few days, im thinking since update for event. Nothing in log about it and couldnt have been auto decay? The boxes in question have been in place for around 8 months at least? Also noticed that 4 random structures that are attached to other structures that has all been in place and painted for around 2 and a half years have miraculously lost there paint? So my question is how and why the hell this kind of randolm garbage is still happening this late in the game? I guess its not really a question because ive played since beta and know there  is no answer, its just random buggy garbage thats plagued ark its whole life. I was just that angry about randomly losing over 1.5 million metal i hadta say something. After playing ark so long ive learnt, on one hand to really respect what game devs do but on the other to unfortunately hate those who've been at the helm of this game for the past few years. Good luck with ark 2 but how about finishing ark 1 first. A lot of people i know who've all played and loved ark 1 since beta all are unanimous in the decision that none of us would touch ark 2 with a 40 ft pole.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 2:04 AM, 460Galaxy said:

So i just went to aberration to farm some metal and found 3 dedi storage boxes full of raw metal have apparently just disappeared? Was there last week so i know this has happened in the last few days, im thinking since update for event. Nothing in log about it and couldnt have been auto decay? The boxes in question have been in place for around 8 months at least? Also noticed that 4 random structures that are attached to other structures that has all been in place and painted for around 2 and a half years have miraculously lost there paint? So my question is how and why the hell this kind of randolm garbage is still happening this late in the game? I guess its not really a question because ive played since beta and know there  is no answer, its just random buggy garbage thats plagued ark its whole life. I was just that angry about randomly losing over 1.5 million metal i hadta say something. After playing ark so long ive learnt, on one hand to really respect what game devs do but on the other to unfortunately hate those who've been at the helm of this game for the past few years. Good luck with ark 2 but how about finishing ark 1 first. A lot of people i know who've all played and loved ark 1 since beta all are unanimous in the decision that none of us would touch ark 2 with a 40 ft pole.

if the dedi storages were not snapped together, then they are considered unsnapped.  Placing on a floor doesn't count.  They are like pillars, except the only thing that snaps to them is other dedicated.  Most likely , they either went unnoticed for 8 months, or they were finally full enough for someone to want to come by and break them to mess with you.

They were always full for the whole 8 months, and behind closed doors. Nobody destroyed them. Did this thief also remove the paint from from the structures mentioned too i guess? BS. It is nothing more than 'random buggy ark garbage' like i said. Like today, doing a purple drop get tail whipped by a reaper, game bugs out for a second, and end up at the server ceiling, unfortunately was on just enough of an angle that i ended up falling wrong side of the barrier, lost the giga i was riding, 3 more in pods, a wyv an argy and a bunch of gear? Hmmm what would i call that? Oh i know RANDOM BUGGY GARBAGE

Archived