Easter Dodorex not available?

Firebaall

4 minutes ago, Yggdrassil said:

Dodorex is fear evolved.

Wiki says:

ARK: Eggcellent Adventure: The DodoRex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 600 ×  Bunny Egg.

It's also available for the thanksgiving event, using the wishbones.

From what's being discussed on discord, it was around for the earlier Easter events, but has since been disabled.

Bunny suits, I guess...  

10 hours ago, Firebaall said:

Popped onto discord, and got no answers. On official servers, I see all the Easter engrams in the cooking pot, except for the dodorex summon. Did they change this?  

The dodorex is only summonable dureing the turkey trials event dureing thanksgiveing and is only allowed to be in your control for an hour {or two?}. Typically they are used for the Ice titan fight on extinction, or for base raiding.

The easter event is usually just for the chibi's. If you pick up the eggs, then place them down on the ground, you can pop them and they have a chance of giveing you a chibi.

I used it last year to get every single chibi that was availible at the time. The hardest chibi to get was the phoenix. Good lord I must have popped 10k eggs before I finally got one, and I didn't even get it from the eggs, I got it by putting 3 chibi's in the forge, and re rolling for a new chibi. However I do find it ironic that I got it from the flames of a forge.

Archived