Dino stats changed after Easter event started?

Xenithar

I stopped my servers, updated the the latest patch, got a full backup, set configs to 3X rates like official (XP, harvesting, breeding, etc) and started it up again. My gigas now have 70k HP or more. They are bred and had around 50~52k IIRC. I have touched NOTHING that adjusts stats. All of my bred gigas, rexes, allos, pteras, argies, raptors, and about anything else has had stat boosts. This is affecting all tribes and players on our cluster. Is this part of the event?

Also, giga eggs are unaffected by the increased rates, but rex ands allo eggs are indeed timing down three times faster. Again, are gig eggs excluded? What could cause this?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Xenithar said:

I stopped my servers, updated the the latest patch, got a full backup, set configs to 3X rates like official (XP, harvesting, breeding, etc) and started it up again. My gigas now have 70k HP or more. They are bred and had around 50~52k IIRC. I have touched NOTHING that adjusts stats. All of my bred gigas, rexes, allos, pteras, argies, raptors, and about anything else has had stat boosts. This is affecting all tribes and players on our cluster. Is this part of the event?

My first guess would be that you did set the following to 3x:

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier

1 hour ago, Xenithar said:

Also, giga eggs are unaffected by the increased rates, but rex ands allo eggs are indeed timing down three times faster. Again, are gig eggs excluded? What could cause this?

Incubating timer on eggs that were already incubating when rates were changed won't be updated until they are picked up and dropped again. They will hatch at the correct speed, but the new timer won't be replicated client-side.

Hi, inexperienced server owner. I was tinkering with the settings to make adjustments for the Easter event, same thing as Xenithar did. I came across the same issue where all of my tames have unbelievably high stats. I realized I did touch the BabyImprintingStatScaleMultipler. I've set settings that I think I touched back to default value. The stats are still messed up. Wild dino's are not affected until tamed. I checked dinosaur stats per level settings and they are all on default. Any advice on how to fix this issue? I do not have a backup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 10:41 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Charlie Sheen Winning GIFs | Tenor

Yeah, if it was legit it would indeed be wining!

On 4/11/2022 at 11:41 PM, invincibleqc said:

My first guess would be that you did set the following to 3x:

BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier

Incubating timer on eggs that were already incubating when rates were changed won't be updated until they are picked up and dropped again. They will hatch at the correct speed, but the new timer won't be replicated client-side.

I checked that first. It was at 1.0 as it should be. I shut the server down, deleted the saves, configs, and logs, then restored the backup (one is made at each startup if previous logs exist) and all was good. No idea what happened. Maybe the RAM in that system is starting to go. It isn't ECC, but the new Xeon systems are ECC RAM.

Archived