pvp How to setup Ark dedicated servers for Stadia and Steam

crashoverride

I downloaded ARK using steam client. I set up two dedicated servers one for The Island and the other for Aberrations. Currently if I was to log into steam I can see the dedicated servers listed as an option to join. When I login to Stadia I am unable to find the dedicated servers in the list.

My question is how do I set up the steam client to allow stadia users to join the dedicated servers. I am already passing in the parameter -crossplay when launching the dedicated servers.

Below is the command line being passed in for the dedicated servers.

The Island

E:\asmdata\Servers\TheIsland\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe TheIsland?listen?MultiHome=192.168.1.11?Port=7779?QueryPort=27016?MaxPlayers=70?AltSaveDirectoryName=\\nas\usbshare1\ArkWorldBackups\TheIsland?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=86400?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True -EnableIdlePlayerKick -UseBattlEye -useallavailablecores -usecache -structurememopts -crossplay -PublicIPForEpic=68.251.225.198 -UseVivox -nosteamclient -game -server -log

Aberrations

E:\asmdata\Servers\Aberration\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe Aberration_P?listen?MultiHome=192.168.1.11?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?MaxPlayers=70?AltSaveDirectoryName=\\nas\usbshare1\ArkWorldBackups\Aberration?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=86400?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=True -EnableIdlePlayerKick -UseBattlEye -useallavailablecores -usecache -structurememopts -crossplay -PublicIPForEpic=68.251.225.198 -UseVivox -nosteamclient -game -server -log

• 3 months later...

Archived