Megaloceros

SunsetErosion

Hi, I know this might be the wrong section of forums, but the trading forums seem to be somewhat dead.
Does anyone have a good discord for trading animals, and in paticular the Megaloceros.

Im looking for OP megaloceros, wether OP tamed ones with freak stats or if someone actually breeded them a good pair of bred ones.
Anyone with a good megaloceros thats willing to give away its stats?
Or anyone with a good Discord for trading/buying animals?

A deer? you want a super deer??? Sorry, Im just kinda taken aback by that.

I guess it would be like any other high quality tame online......Take a couple high levels, breed their stats out to kids, then breed the kids for mutations.....maybe throw in a couple level 5's to dump the unwanted stats such as oxygen and food, and then finally imprint. 

But why would you want to go to all that trouble for deer? o.o

The Megaloceros in Ark is missing some attack-skills though :)

Not because the Deer itself is so remarkable, but the AOE of the Megaloceros is actually really good and it has a good somewhat protection against bats and all. EG in swamp cave on Island I tend to have issues with all the flies. You could just ignore them but I want to kill them all. With the Megaloceros I have now I already stomp pretty well through the cave, but I want more :) 
Also Im trying to breed something different, thats also the point.
Anyone who wants to give away the stats of some good megaloceros they own, please Im interested :)

You might not like deers, I do love them :)

On 4/11/2022 at 12:21 PM, SunsetErosion said:

The Megaloceros in Ark is missing some attack-skills though :)

Not because the Deer itself is so remarkable, but the AOE of the Megaloceros is actually really good and it has a good somewhat protection against bats and all. EG in swamp cave on Island I tend to have issues with all the flies. You could just ignore them but I want to kill them all. With the Megaloceros I have now I already stomp pretty well through the cave, but I want more :) 
Also Im trying to breed something different, thats also the point.
Anyone who wants to give away the stats of some good megaloceros they own, please Im interested :)

You might not like deers, I do love them :)

Sorry, I thought maybe you mistyped, thats why I called it a deer the whole time. But I actually get it. Not many people do odd breeds unless its for the LoLz but hey, thats the beauty of ark. You can breed and make a really OP anything......the dodo army, lystro's, heck even allo's if you so want.

Ok so from what I could gather, the "average stats" of 20 points in every stat from a lvl 150 deer would look like this:
Health 1500
Stamina 840
Oxygen 450
Food 3600
Weight 308
Melee Damage 200
"Wasted" Points* 29 pts

Now this is not a realistic scenario as this is if every point in stats was distributed evenly, and you have a little more in movement speed in this example than "average". Sadly from what I can tell you from this is that you really need to look in a deer with more melee and possibly weight in order to be able to carry you, your equipment, and any supply drops you can find.

With that said, the health is really good, and stamina also looks really good. {At least for a cave runner} Food stat is way over the top, you if you find any kind of deer with less food than this, it would be helpful to breed out that stat in your main line. 
==================================================================

Keep in mind, this is a non tamed, lvl 150 deer. If you tame a deer thats a lower level, or if you find a perfect, and then tame that animal up before compareing these stats, the comparisan will be incorrect as after the tameing, your stats will have the tameing bonus level's applied. If you can beat these stats, than you will be doing better than an average perfect. With that said, Id say the absolute best stats for caves you could find, would be 3300 health, and 350 melee.
You get anything that good, get it, cause I think thats the best you can get. Period.

P.s. It also goes without saying, but try to breed and get 100% imprint on an offspring to get the imprinting buff. Your gonna need it.

On 4/13/2022 at 4:16 AM, wizard03 said:

With that said, Id say the absolute best stats for caves you could find, would be 3300 health, and 350 melee.
You get anything that good, get it, cause I think thats the best you can get. Period.

P.s. It also goes without saying, but try to breed and get 100% imprint on an offspring to get the imprinting buff. Your gonna need it.

Thanks for replying. Im on 3k hp and 370 melee now. Weight isnt really a thing to bother for, with the 400 I have now and 100% imprint it will suffice for the practical use of doing caves. Im a bit lazy and solo, so breeding in mutations doesnt go as fast as I hoped for. Thats why Im trying to see if there are Megaloceros out there with stats greater than mine...

5 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

Thanks for replying. Im on 3k hp and 370 melee now. Weight isnt really a thing to bother for, with the 400 I have now and 100% imprint it will suffice for the practical use of doing caves. Im a bit lazy and solo, so breeding in mutations doesnt go as fast as I hoped for. Thats why Im trying to see if there are Megaloceros out there with stats greater than mine...

Sadly, I doubt it. Your best shot might be somewhere on reddit, but I am not a part of any other community besides this one on the forums.......You might be ok  with those stats on just an imprinted megaloceros if you can find a good saddle BP......Might try picking up a fishing pole or hitting supply drops, but be sure to use honey as a bait as it will let you catch the best fish if they decide to bite. Sap and leech blood will work, but they have a limit to the better fish.

4 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Sadly, I doubt it. Your best shot might be somewhere on reddit, but I am not a part of any other community besides this one on the forums.......You might be ok  with those stats on just an imprinted megaloceros if you can find a good saddle BP......Might try picking up a fishing pole or hitting supply drops, but be sure to use honey as a bait as it will let you catch the best fish if they decide to bite. Sap and leech blood will work, but they have a limit to the better fish.

Im not new to Ark, Wizard :) ... 
I have saddle bps for pretty much all dinos on ascendant and all. Best place for getting ascendant megaloceros bps is during ?blue? space location on Gen2 i think. Anyway whatever space location it is, its pretty easy to get them that way, not that I dont have ascendant bps for megaloceros yet.
Also I did plenty of runs with my megaloceros through caves already... Duh, I love my Megaloceros haha

3 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Maybe someone still have good stats megaloceros from before deinos,when can stuck between dragon legs to kill him.

Sounds interesting, never knew about that...
Hopefully I can reach those people...

Archived