Ark 2 Should Embrace Server Wipes (PVP)

Tylanater

Ark 2 needs to have more servers, if not all, that wipe regularly. The wipes keep the game fresh. I didn't like them at first but these days the only servers worth playing are arkpoc or beginner because they wipe every once in a while. The population of those servers is so high and it is so fun every time they wipe as well. I know some people don't like the idea at first but I think there's a big reason why arkpoc and beginner do so well and also why Rust is still going strong. No point starting on small tribes as it would take years to catch up and everyone is hold up in their basically unraidable caves anyway. Small tribes would be so much better if it wiped every 6 months or so.

42 minutes ago, Tylanater said:

Ark 2 needs to have more servers, if not all, that wipe regularly. The wipes keep the game fresh. I didn't like them at first but these days the only servers worth playing are arkpoc or beginner because they wipe every once in a while. The population of those servers is so high and it is so fun every time they wipe as well. I know some people don't like the idea at first but I think there's a big reason why arkpoc and beginner do so well and also why Rust is still going strong. No point starting on small tribes as it would take years to catch up and everyone is hold up in their basically unraidable caves anyway. Small tribes would be so much better if it wiped every 6 months or so.

Depends on how how often the wipe happens , i dont like it if a wipe happens too often in a way that you feel most of your work will be gone too soon , maybe 6 months is a good medium because 6 months is a good lifespan for most tribes usually. Lots of Tribes dont last that long but others do. The best solution is always to have options and not having a wipe on all servers because different people like different things.

Archived