Issue with the Electronic Binoculars

BrokenSmileAu

Hi all

i was wondering if any of you nice pry out there can tell me if there issue on Xbox or PlayStation spawn in the Electronic Binoculars. I tryed GFI code and longer one too both nothing happens. I tryed this both on my sever and single player world and I get nothing. So anyone got any ideas or know of a change. Thanks all

5 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

I was under the impression they were removed seeing as the pair I had got nuked from my inventory some time ago. A shame really, they were useful unlike that moronic tek buggy that got rolled out some years back.

We used to be unable to move them around from server to server.  They were exclusely used on genesis in earlier times.  They recently opened up the ability to move them to any map.  Before they would just go poof if u tried to move them.

16 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

We used to be unable to move them around from server to server.  They were exclusely used on genesis in earlier times.  They recently opened up the ability to move them to any map.  Before they would just go poof if u tried to move them.

Ah, that would explain it, since I run a cluster I constantly bounce between servers for maintenance reasons and only ever really popped them out on my "home" server. Guess that's why I never noticed till I tried to use them one day.

Just tried on single player (Island map) steam version. Both of these work. So there appears to be an issue w Console? As an aside, there is a toggle for night vision when the binocular is equipped - but aside from a message on the screen - it does nothing :)
GFI ElectronicBinoculars 1 0 0
gfi WeaponElectronicBinoculars 1 1 0

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived