Question about how to transfer element

Supremist

I'm planning on fighting the alpha valguero boss in the near future so I'm wondering what I'm going to do with 500+ element if I can't transfer it off. I know you can't transfer pure element or even element shards between servers and I can't figure out a way to convert the element into dust since valguero doesn't have city terminals and you can't do it at obelisks either. I don't plan on staying on valguero after I do the boss so if I can't find a way to convert all that element into dust I'm just going to have to give it all away on the server to some random person, does anyone have an idea how I transfer element off the server?

On 4/4/2022 at 10:09 PM, Supremist said:

I'm planning on fighting the alpha valguero boss in the near future so I'm wondering what I'm going to do with 500+ element if I can't transfer it off. I know you can't transfer pure element or even element shards between servers and I can't figure out a way to convert the element into dust since valguero doesn't have city terminals and you can't do it at obelisks either. I don't plan on staying on valguero after I do the boss so if I can't find a way to convert all that element into dust I'm just going to have to give it all away on the server to some random person, does anyone have an idea how I transfer element off the server?

I allways find it best to make stuff I can use in the next map.....genny, sheild, transmitter, ect. ect. Heck, even makeing tek structures is a nice thing to take with you as it will last a long time if you hop offline for a couple days.

Archived