Ps4 private dedicated server cluster setup help

Hello survivors, I am new to ark and I am trying to setup a private dedicated server on a ps4. I can successfully launch and play on the server with my friend but we frequently get disconnected. Sometimes we can play for an hour with no issues and sometimes only 5 minutes. I believe it might be a port forwarding issue but I'm finding conflicting information about what ports need to be open. Does ark have its own port requirements or is it just the usual ports needed for the playstation?

I'm also trying to setup a cluster for the ps4 server but I can't find where to generate or input a cluster id to link them together.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you all and good luck surviving out there 🍀

• 2 months later...

Are you using another ps4 as a dedicated server? If yes are you using wifi. Cause mine was acting the same then I switched to lan and it doesn't disconnect us at all now. Hope this helped. I'm also trying to cluster the maps but can't find a way to input the cluster code I got from my nitrado server to my ps4.

i'm trying to do something similar but can't find any good answers. Have you tried taking the cluster ID from your Playstation and inputting that to Nitrado? Would that even work? I'm interested in renting a server too if I can do that but if not then it's a waste. I want my dedicated PS4 server to work in tandem with a Nitrado server if that's even possible

Archived