Community Crunch 309: Eggcellent Adventure 7, EVO Event, More!

StudioWildcard

On 4/1/2022 at 7:20 PM, SirxSrey said:

QUESTION! I'm still pretty new to ARK - about a month or so new (got the game when it became free on PSN+). I was able to learn enough to play and enough to START my own server...

MY QUESTION IS... do these events that ARK posts happen on my server (unofficial PC session - by Nitrado)? I don't have anything crazy or mods, just some simple stat and xp multipliers. 

They do but require activation. You can activate the event via nitrado. Go there, click on "my services", click the little gears icon, that'll take you to the web interface. After that scroll to the event you wanna activate, select it, save changes, and restart the server. 

For those that wanna activate any "Colour Dino" Event (not evo events) in singleplayer and any non official servers, might know that when EVENT ends in OFFICIAL, ends in every MODE of the game (official, non officials, single...), but you can still see and tame some dinos that werent killed or tamed during the event.  after they got wiped by taming or killed, their colours will not spawn again until new event goes activated on OFFCICIAL (activating it in official, will be activated on every mode, including Single). So, if you wanna have some stuff from the cookingpot, you must to do it during OFFICIAL event time (even if you are in single player or any mode), because after event, it will dissapear the recipes in the cooking pot. I know that there are people that might say something that you can still tame or do stuff in singleplayer in any time doesnt matter the official time of the event. I checked it multipled times, there is no continue after it s closed in OFFICIAL. i logged in my map in singlplayer after an ending event in OFFICIAL, i couldnt do anything in the cooking pot, no recipes. Also coloured dinos started to "dissapear" (getting killed and when respawning they got the normal-not coloured event- colour). So please, check the info. Maybe i am wrong in some stuff, but im certain that the event ends when in OFFICIA ENDS.

Good Luck guys... GOOD HUNTING!!!

I play solo on Xbox one, how do I start finding any of the bunny ear Dodos I have searched a few of the maps and have not seen any.  i played about 2 hours did not find any.  Is there certain area?  I refuse to play with others because I do not do same kinds of things others like to do.  so am I able to do this Easter event while i play solo?  thank you to ever responds.   I really enjoy this game love exploring and collecting the dinos i have 100s of dinos different variety,  i would love to do this event. 😊

On 4/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, TheTwistedKeeper said:

I have that same problem, it's actually why I asked. 

On 4/2/2022 at 12:20 AM, SirxSrey said:

QUESTION! I'm still pretty new to ARK - about a month or so new (got the game when it became free on PSN+). I was able to learn enough to play and enough to START my own server...

MY QUESTION IS... do these events that ARK posts happen on my server (unofficial PC session - by Nitrado)? I don't have anything crazy or mods, just some simple stat and xp multipliers. 

Bach 

• 1 year later...