Community Crunch 309: Eggcellent Adventure 7, EVO Event, More!

StudioWildcard

eggcellent.png

ARK_EggcellentAdventure7_2022_Social_Post_1920x1080.jpg

From Monday, April 11th through Monday, April 25th, Eggcellent Adventure returns for the 7th year! Follow the trails of wild Bunny Dodo's and Bunny Oviraptor's to gather Bunny Eggs for special event loot. Place down Bunny Eggs to paint on them, or use them in a Crafting Pot to craft special holiday-themed cosmetics including 5 new chibi's and a full-body bunny suit costume!

event_details_EA.png

• This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=Easter

event_dates_EA.png

• 4/11 - 4/25

event_creatures_EA.png

• Bunny Dodos
  • Bunny Oviraptors

event_rates_EA.png

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

event_skins_EA.png

• Full-Body Easter Bunny Costume *NEW*
  • Bunny Tail
  • Procoptodon Bunny Costume
  • Bunny Ears Skin 
  • Dino Bunny Ears Skin
  • Easter Chick Hat Skin
  • Dino Easter Chick Hat Skin
  • Easter Egg Hat Skin
  • Dino Easter Egg Hat Skin
  • Marshmallow Hat Skin
  • Dino Marshmallow Hat Skin
  • E4 Remote Eggsplosives Skin
  • Easter Egghead Skin
  • Chocolate Rabbit Club Skin
  • Sweet Spear Carrot Skin

event_items_EA.png

• Bunny Egg
  • Festive Dino Candy

event_emotes_EA.png

• Tail Wiggle Emote
  • Bunny Hop Dance Emote

event_chibis_EA.png

• Dilophosaur *NEW*
  • Purlovia *NEW*
  • Queen Bee *NEW*
  • Microraptor *NEW*
  • Spring Shinehorn  *NEW*

event_colors_EA.png

• Magenta
  • Light Green
  • Light Yellow
  • Light Orange
  • Light Red
  • Dino Light Brown
  • Dino Dark Brown
  • Yellow
  • Cyan
  • Green
  • Dino Medium Blue
  • Turquoise
  • LightPink
  • DeepPink
  • Peach
  • Mint
  • Teal
  • PowderBlue
  • Cream

ARK  Survival Evolved Screenshot 2022.03.30 - 16.19.22.40.jpg

EVOEvent_EA.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

An ARK: EVO Event will be active on all platforms from April 1st to April 4th, with the following EVO perks:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, and Taming 
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, and 4.5x Taming
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, and 5x Taming
  • Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, and 6x Taming

CommunityCorner_EA.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

stories_EA.png

Mr. Mirror#3786

My friend and I were flying around on an argy (me riding and him in the talons). Needing to regain stamina we stopped on someone's base on a cliff. Below the cliff was a swampy area with a spino but we figured we'd be safe since we were on a cliff above it. Wanting to taunt the spino my friend shot at it. Moments before we witnessed hell I joked at him and said "watch it climb the cliff lol". As you might have guessed it climbed the cliff somehow and my friend made a break for it down the cliff in the opposite direction. By some miracle I hopped on the argy and picked him up literally milliseconds before the spino ran up behind him and attacked. Needless to say we didn't push our luck like that ever again, but it was really hilarious and epic that we clutched out of that situation

clips_EA.png

Creator: Complete Games

Are you looking to breed your first creature in ARK?  Check out this helpful guide on hatching eggs!

Creator: Cantex

Who will survive this epic run?  Cantex puts ARK creatures to the test in their latest video!

fanart_EA.png

@co3na3 - Aki-chan with Mukinishan!

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Akichan_1920x1

Maria.#6438 - Otter

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Otter_1920x108

@bonten_ARK - WRYYYYY!!!!!!

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_WRYY_1920x1080

@HallOfFlameSs1 - Portrait Art of my Ark OC

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_ARKPortrait_19

Youssef356#8262 - ARK Wallpaper

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_ARKWallpaper_1

Youssef356#8262 - Managarmr's Rider

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_ManagarmrRider

screenshots_EA.png

@Nekatus

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_NekatusChadowm

BlueSucho#4999

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_CastleGate_192

Have an eggcellent weekend!!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alysson said:

Which map and area is that??? I neeed it!

Very nice content, can't wait to have a bee chibi near allergic people, and grab the last colors to make my CC's.

That spot is Fjordur, one of the realms where there are rock drakes nests :) i don't remember which realms tho.

If you play on console, you know, soon the map is going to be released!

It's a nice realm that one, a little dangerous. If I'm right, you can find shadowmanes as well.

Edited by MayaPatch
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully Gen 2 servers will be able to handle the event or are we going to face major rollbacks like we have for over 8 months now that pretty much render the game unplayable for those 2 weeks?  

3 hours ago, FOX8619 said:

ark 2 news..... puffff

I’ve said before I’ll say it again, Ark 2 should be pushed back to next year or even 2024, that’s the only Ark 2 news I want to see.  Give the next generation consoles time to work out the bugs then release a game that’ll be just as full of bugs, glitches and exploits as Ark 1.  It will only be released on Xbox and pc anyway at first, and who really has the money to go out and smoke 6-700 bucks on a next gen console just to play Ark 2?  I make a decent living, but I most certainly don’t.  Not to be a jerk, but I (and many others) could care less about Ark 2 right now when ya can’t even play one of the more popular maps without getting rollbacks 10 times a day.  To the point that things like taming, harvesting and even running missions has come to a grinding halt because nobody wants to be in the middle of that, have the server rollback 15 minutes after a 10-20 minute wait for the server to stabilize to log back in to find yourself in a bad situation and loosing tames, progress and the most precious thing, TIME!  And that’s without an event going on! Events make it WORSE!  We’re lucky if the servers are playable for 20 minutes between rollbacks!  Honestly I’d like to see something about the animated series or something like that, there has been absolutely zero news on that in quite some time. 

It’s sad when ya can’t even get excited about events because of how bad the server ya play on is, and knowing other servers for the same map are just as bad.  It’s bad enough that it has almost taken the enjoyment out of the game for a lot of players to the point they are either moving back to other maps they came from or quitting all together.  Filing tickets doesn’t do any good, posting in to bugs and glitches section does no good, and I’m starting to think putting it out there here in the community crunch does no good.  I (and countless others I play with) have said, I probably will not buy Ark 2 or a next gen console just to play it for quite some time, if I ever do.  This company needs to really straighten out their act and get some things up the priority list.  Just the opinion of a long time lover of the game, but doesn’t like seeing what we are forced to deal with on a daily basis.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hamburgler said:

can yall please just wipe classic already server are dead. Like 60-70 players are on the cluster thats so small compared to first month numbers. Give us a wipe tired of fighting cheaters for content. GIVE US CONQUEST ALREADY

Just give us fixed wipes like Arkpoc, but on a friday every 12 weeks. Then switch between Classic and Conquest each cycle :)

12 hours ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

With this being the last year for events are the colors going to be gone for good from them? I play solo and the only reason I play the events is for taming event colors. As the Love Evolved colors stopped working for me after the skins were added to Mini-HLNA, I'm worried these will do the same. 

If you are playing single player you can activate this and past events whenever you please. The activation code for this event is in the crunch.

1 hour ago, Luizza said:

If you are playing single player you can activate this and past events whenever you please. The activation code for this event is in the crunch.

You only can play and see colour also the event stuff to craft only in the time of the events even in SIngleplayer, i checked multiple times in Singleplayer after WildCard closes it from Officials and its closed also for any mode, even Singleplayer. So, no. You cant use the activation code after the event has been ended. Sorry for telling it, but its sad true.

I like this event but, i was specting at least one new colouur, despite it is the latest year of events, at least having a new colour, not only chibis and a new inflatable costume. Its ok. At least you can farm all those stuff with HLNA. The case is that im angry because again this evo event isnt BREEDING. And for good sake, please always try to put the right number on the Communitu Crunch, i tried to find it by the number, and it send me to the old 209...

HEARING the community doesnt mean that you are gonna DO anything for it. ;)

8 hours ago, BlackScarlatta said:

You only can play and see colour also the event stuff to craft only in the time of the events even in SIngleplayer, i checked multiple times in Singleplayer after WildCard closes it from Officials and its closed also for any mode, even Singleplayer. So, no. You cant use the activation code after the event has been ended. Sorry for telling it, but its sad true.

I have that same problem, it's actually why I asked. 

QUESTION! I'm still pretty new to ARK - about a month or so new (got the game when it became free on PSN+). I was able to learn enough to play and enough to START my own server...

MY QUESTION IS... do these events that ARK posts happen on my server (unofficial PC session - by Nitrado)? I don't have anything crazy or mods, just some simple stat and xp multipliers.