I can't believe ark devs missed that...

maxplanck58

I know there are a lot of bugs, exploits and issues with Ark.  But what about those little ornamental things that seem like they would be so easy to fix?  For a game where you can do just about everything and with otherwise a great eye for detail, what little items are you shocked that WC left out of Ark?

1) No walking or encumbered animation: just slowed down running?  Wow.

2) Ghillie gloves clipping through the map.  How is this a thing after 6 years?

3) Ankylosaur idle animation with elastic, stretching side spikes.  Ever notice this one?

What else have you noticed that leaves you a bit mystified?  

19 hours ago, maxplanck58 said:

I know there are a lot of bugs, exploits and issues with Ark.  But what about those little ornamental things that seem like they would be so easy to fix?  For a game where you can do just about everything and with otherwise a great eye for detail, what little items are you shocked that WC left out of Ark? 1) No walking or encumbered animation: just slowed down running?  Wow. 2) Ghillie gloves clipping through the map.  How is this a thing after 6 years? 3) Ankylosaur idle animation with elastic, stretching side spikes.  Ever notice this one? What else have you noticed that leaves you a bit mystified?  

1.) If you park an anky on the boat just wrong, his tail swishing back and forth causes the boat to suddenly jerk to the tail motions.

2.) Looking at the description of chibis of creatures not related to the island causes the FPS to go from a constant and smooth 30'ish to literally 4 FPS 

3.) Artifact of the skylord on the island in SP mode STILL...DOES...NOT...SPAWN!!!!!

8 hours ago, wizard03 said:

1.) If you park an anky on the boat just wrong, his tail swishing back and forth causes the boat to suddenly jerk to the tail motions.

2.) Looking at the description of chibis of creatures not related to the island causes the FPS to go from a constant and smooth 30'ish to literally 4 FPS 

3.) Artifact of the skylord on the island in SP mode STILL...DOES...NOT...SPAWN!!!!!

On the raft, it's because the tail is swinging towards the middle of the raft.   Move the dinos so that their tails and bodies are not anywhere near the middle of the raft in front of the driver and it should get better.   But - i'd still call that a bug, having dinos block the raft from moving because they were riding on it in the wrong spot....

Archived