The problem that Game master can only compensate dinosaurs up to lvl 225.

Kobayudon

Used to be straight 150.  Like, no +75 levels from taming bonus, nothing.  You'd get a level 150 tamed creature.  I was given a 150 Griffin to replace a perfect tame 150 wild Griffin (so 224) that died due to a bug.  It was before Aberration or any other maps, Rag had just launched as had ARK (official 1.0 launch was in late 2017), and Griffins were rare to spawn and highly camped because RMT'ers were rampant on my server and usually griefed/harassed to maintain control of server dinos.  This was also definitely a PvE server.  Had to stay there the whole time to protect the thing because 2 other tribes tried to kite Allos to it but I got it tamed.  Then it blinked out of existence so I flipped out, put in a ticket, and they gave me a complete turd to replace it.

I tried to use the 150, but it was so unimpressive compared to the 150 perfect I tamed, I ended up shooting it in the face and moving on to free up the tame slot.  Cryopods were a long way off, and server-cap was a daily issue back then.

The reason is (i'm not defending it btw, just stating) so they can claim to have customer support but at the same time they don't wanna spend the time/money to verify people not scamming the system. If they restored things properly a lot more people would be putting in tickets cause ark deletes a lot of your poop for random reasons lol. They don't wanna hire that many people for that many tickets.

8 hours ago, Kobayudon said:

When one person hoped that the GM would make up for the dinosaurs that disappeared due to the anti-mesh, the GM offered these conditions.

Is this a true specification?

FPF6wT2aUAQDAEK.jpg

That's better than it used to be.   It used to be something like 180 in the past, then was up to 201.  Seems they have increased the level minimum.

You might complain, but many people look at that and see opportunity.  Oh no, I just lost my level 225 jerboa.   What, you'll give me a wild tamed , no mutation count, jerboa at level 225 as compensation? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.  

Make sure you take pictures of your crazy dinos before they are podded and lost to antimesh or some other game bug.  Because you can end up with some even crazier stuff upon replacement if you collect the right kind of stuff.

Time to go level up all my enforcers to max level, picture and pod them all, then pray for a glorious Ark bug to take them from me.

FWIW / FYI -

Spoiler

all top clean magmasaur stats on official PVE came from people losing their magmas podded on their skiffs early on and learning skiff inventories blanked completely when a skiff broke from an invisible volcano eruption taking them out.  I generalize the exact circumstance, but the fact is all the top clean magmasaur stats came from GMs.

I recently lost due to a server / game issue while i was sleeping in bed in base offline, logged in dead

I lost:

280 Spino (16k HP and 450% melee, wasnt the best but was a decent run around) with Ascen Saddle

245 Full Imprint Ravager - Ascen Saddle
150 Mega (was having fun with this dino)

Ascend, Shotgun, Axe, Gloves 

Random assortment of other gear

Im not even gotta bother putting in a ticket, not worth the hassle as it clear the Devs dont care

16 hours ago, Kobayudon said:

When one person hoped that the GM would make up for the dinosaurs that disappeared due to the anti-mesh, the GM offered these conditions.

Is this a true specification?

Yeah, it's stupid and terrible, but it's also not going to change.

People have been complaining about this since the very beginning of the game and WC has never cared enough to fix it. Anyone who has lost stuff feels your pain, this is one of the reasons I moved from Official servers to a private server long ago. Having said that, you now have to decide whether you like the game enough to put up with this (horrible) customer service decision.

Archived