List of ASCENDANT and MASTER BLUEPRINTS (BP's)

Michau

Hello guys

Since I couldn't find any solid information about where to find best quality blueprints (above 100 armor or 240%) I started this thread.

Please share information about where did you find asc and mastercraft bps in ARK, but please keep in mind that we all look for the info from official servers or not boosted single player gameplays. I strongly suggest using pattern: (Item name, Map, Location, Coordinates, Game platform)

Regards

eM

Ark uses RNG for loot so you dont have a fixed locations though the best loot would be;

Red/purple OSD's
Deep sea red drops
Red desert crates on SE
Lava golem/cave
Alpha gen2 missions

Getting good bp's are generally just luck, though crate spawns are mostly fixed locations so you can farm them but you may just get junk

51 minutes ago, Michau said:

Please don't break my heart! ;]

im aware that there is RNG in loot drops but are there any solid chances for repetitive high quality loot? 

Yes and No, on Gen 2 the color of the loot drop gives a idea of what can drop.....  (dont quote me on the colors) for eg Purple can drop Flak Armor, Snipers and Shotguns with alot of random stuff added to the drop list, Green gives Hide and Cloth etc 

There is a you tube video that explains this well and shows the avg drops of 100 opened loot crates and shows the trend of what each color can give (still requires luck) and then the BP or idea has its own RNG on the armor or damage vaule

Plus i think if you take a mindwipe potion and all points into crafting will boost the stats of the crafted item too

1 minute ago, SgtChop said:

There is a you tube video that explains this well and shows the avg drops of 100 opened loot crates and shows the trend of what each color can give (still requires luck) and then the BP or idea has its own RNG on the armor or damage vaule

Naah, I played all story maps on Officials, now since I have less time to play I'm looking for some time savers. I'm ok with some grinding, but drops and mission loot on Gen2 were dramatically nerfed so I think there is no point in loot runs.

And in top of that I'm replaying the Ark map after a map, so Gen2 is quite away from me right now (few days ago I started on the SE)

6 minutes ago, SgtChop said:

Plus i think if you take a mindwipe potion and all points into crafting will boost the stats of the crafted item too

it works only for recipes that you create.

Tiia has good vid about it:

That's how BLUEPRINTS work! - Crafting Guide - YouTube

3 minutes ago, Michau said:

Naah, I played all story maps on Officials, now since I have less time to play I'm looking for some time savers. I'm ok with some grinding, but drops and mission loot on Gen2 were dramatically nerfed so I think there is no point in loot runs.

And in top of that I'm replaying the Ark map after a map, so Gen2 is quite away from me right now (few days ago I started on the SE)

it works only for recipes that you create.

Tiia has good vid about it:

That's how BLUEPRINTS work! - Crafting Guide - YouTube

Yes and Gen 2 Loot Runs drop a good deal of blueprints, i have many many acesdant BP from Gen 2

13 hours ago, Michau said:

Hello guys Since I couldn't find any solid information about where to find best quality blueprints (above 100 armor or 240%) I started this thread. Please share information about where did you find asc and mastercraft bps in ARK, but please keep in mind that we all look for the info from official servers or not boosted single player gameplays. I strongly suggest using pattern: (Item name, Map, Location, Coordinates, Game platform) Regards eM

On official island, you need to get and tame a liprothuradon. They are in the ocean and while hard to find, are easy enough to tame. Ontop of that, the buff lasts like 6 hours now? So the idea is to tame one up, let everyone in your tribe touch it to get the buff, and then hit all the drops you can. Cave drops is best, the swamp cave especially, however the cave of the strong, and the hard underwater cave is just as good. But a bit more of a slog as you got to clear your path through it. 
You might also keep your eye's peeled for any deep sea drops

If that doesn't work, lost island has quite a few ocean red loot crates that can be found as well. Some in the labyrinth, some that constantly respawn in the north west underwater cave, many along the south eastern ocean floor.....Lost island is probably the best BP farm that Im aware of.

You might also try purple OSD drops in extinction....Iv gotten a lot of goodies there, however no lipuro to boost loot quality.

19 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

On official island, you need to get and tame a liprothuradon. They are in the ocean and while hard to find, are easy enough to tame. Ontop of that, the buff lasts like 6 hours now? So the idea is to tame one up, let everyone in your tribe touch it to get the buff, and then hit all the drops you can. Cave drops is best, the swamp cave especially, however the cave of the strong, and the hard underwater cave is just as good. But a bit more of a slog as you got to clear your path through it. 
You might also keep your eye's peeled for any deep sea drops

If that doesn't work, lost island has quite a few ocean red loot crates that can be found as well. Some in the labyrinth, some that constantly respawn in the north west underwater cave, many along the south eastern ocean floor.....Lost island is probably the best BP farm that Im aware of.

You might also try purple OSD drops in extinction....Iv gotten a lot of goodies there, however no lipuro to boost loot quality.

Nice info!! gonna look for some underwater drops on lost island.

20 hours ago, Rchile said:

Nice info!! gonna look for some underwater drops on lost island.

Honestly whoever developed lost island understands the slog of getting those super hard to find BP's and provided as many opertuneities to farm BP's. They also added a bit of fun challanges along the way, but in the end, if your looking for a top teir BP, you got plenty of options to go throw the dice and usually more than just once or twice.

The north western underwater cave is probably the best as it just respawns them over and over as soon as you turn around and get halfway back out of the cave. However you better get a basil first. Its got enough jellyfish in it to KO a titanasaur. lol

8 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Honestly whoever developed lost island understands the slog of getting those super hard to find BP's and provided as many opertuneities to farm BP's. They also added a bit of fun challanges along the way, but in the end, if your looking for a top teir BP, you got plenty of options to go throw the dice and usually more than just once or twice.

The north western underwater cave is probably the best as it just respawns them over and over as soon as you turn around and get halfway back out of the cave. However you better get a basil first. Its got enough jellyfish in it to KO a titanasaur. lol

LOL, thx for the tip, gonna get a basil first and go to this cave!

Raasclark's just released a new video on this. If you don't want to go through the trouble of watching it, I'll fill you in down below.

GENESIS 1 missions are pretty decent for loot. You can just farm missions for pretty good loot, and the tougher ones can give endgame level Tek swords and stuff. The Aberration surface drops are good too. All it takes is a Drake bred for stam, melee and health (preferably, wild levelled works too) and a light pet. You also do need to manage your time a little too, as the surface is inaccessible during the day in Aberration. You can easily outrun all the reapers on your Drake, and you can just keep grabbing drops and making more spawn. If you're on the Island, some of the caves give good loot, especially the underwater ones. You will need either a really good mutated megalodon, or a basilo, or a mosa. Bringing a liopleurodon helps as well. The desert area in Ragnarok gives you deep sea drops on the surface. Also on Rag is the ice queen cave, which has good loot as well if you're prepared with weapons or a tame. Orbital Supply Drops (OSDs) are also pretty decent for loot, just make sure to get some really powerful, hard-hitting tames. The desert labyrinth on Lost Island is also a good place for loot as well, with red loot drops spawning in multiple places (I believe). Once you know the layout and the dangers, you can run the whole thing fairly easily. I think you can bring creatures too, so maybe a good Dinopithecus can take care of all the arthros and onyc. Right, and the Genesis 2 missions and drops. The missions are even better than the Gen 1 missions, as they give world buffs for a certain amount of time as well. There are probably a few more places I missed, but that's fine. Happy ARKing, and I hope you find the Bp's you need!

its all about farming, and after a month when u are tired like dilo, dont stop, farm more.

Purple osd, i have done 100s of them, pve and pvp, official.  Many caped bps, argy, theri, mana, rex etc. Best saddle so far is msc rex 118%.

Rag, desert, i have farmed that more than anything, best msc giga 98%

gen1, tier 3 crates, caped asc pick and hatchet, asc rock drake saddle 119%

46 minutes ago, hud said:

its all about farming, and after a month when u are tired like dilo, dont stop, farm more.

Purple osd, i have done 100s of them, pve and pvp, official.  Many caped bps, argy, theri, mana, rex etc. Best saddle so far is msc rex 118%.

Rag, desert, i have farmed that more than anything, best msc giga 98%

gen1, tier 3 crates, caped asc pick and hatchet, asc rock drake saddle 119%

I pull a Ascendant Spino Saddle Blue Print Armor 101 I was pretty happy with that and the Mastercraft Pump 249% damage (On Gen2)

we got 124 saddle bps up and down our list of dinos on gen2 drops in the first 3 weeks;  giga, rex, spino, drake(2 of them) , argent.....   If you hunt those non-stop for a few days, you will end up with some interesting stuff.   

Scorched earth desert loot crates are also a handy method of farming.  People place little huts near them so that they can just bed hop and look for them.  Find one, loot it and leave in a storage at your little hut. 

Archived