Community Crunch 308: Introducing Mjolnir, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Greetings Survivors!

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!  We know you have been anxious for more information on the upcoming Fjordur launch and this week we're happy to share an upcoming weapon skin!

mjolnirweaponskin.png

ARK_Fjordur_Mjolnir_Promo_Logo_2560x1440.jpg

Acting as a functional weapon skin for the TEK sword, Mjolnir packs its own special powers and empowers Survivors with supernatural might. Devastate your foes with shocking ease as you exercise control over the element of lightning. However, not every survivor will pass the test and be considered worthy to obtain the mighty Mjolnir. Will you be up to the challenge?

Coming to Fjordur in June 2022!

ARK_Fjordur_logo_2560x1440.jpg

evo.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event this week.

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

communitystories_.png

Rickzz#3486 (Part 2)

I continued my walk because I thought I had torches in my inventory. It got darker and darker and when I couldn't see anything I opened the inventory but I didn't have any torch... It was very dark I couldn't see where I had the necessary resources to make a torch, so I decided to stay where I was. and wait for the dawn. When morning came and there was enough sunlight for me to be able to see the path and the dangers around it, I keep walking south towards my house but something tragic happened.
I was attacked by two Emperor Crocodiles, I was fine but my Beelzebufo (Frog) died and my Triceratops was very hurt, I kept going south and managed to return home with a new dinosaur but I lost one I had. this is the part 2 / final part

clipsvideos.png

Creator: Sypher Sam

Sypher Sam takes on the challenge of rebuilding the snow castle on Lost island without mods!

Creator: pterafier

Everyone makes mistakes, but hopefully, pterafier can help you avoid a few you haven't made yet 😉

fanart_2.png

Arkadia 1 Key Moment by @unluckyNisis

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_ARKadia1_1920x

The Little Griffin by layer

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Griffin_1920x1

Commission: Crystal Wyvern by capsartwork

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_WyvernCommissi

Prime Smilodon VS Griffin by UmbraDaiwrf0l

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Smilodon_vs_Gr

Santiago Da Costa - ARK 2 by J-ManTheAngel

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Santiago_1920x

Megachelon by RexMyPet

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_Megachelon_192

Aberration Fan Art by @ScutalTheLizard

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_AberrationFanA

screen.png

𝔍𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔧𝔦#6634

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_DiscordBuild_1

Primal#7888

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_CastleVillaBui

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

It was very naive of us to believe that you'll finally start taking us serious and give something that we want to get. 

Devs please tell me - if you are not Ark players how can you know better what is best for us? Why are you so stubborn? 

Why are you focusing on minor things while there are a lot of old bugs to fix? Years go by and nothing changes in this matter. Wthat is wrong with you? :/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Deadgamelover said:

Yoo, you guys should Def leave x2 or x3 on like you did before Ark officially released!! Really see 0 point of turning it off. It's the last year and only cheaters play offical so it would help the few of us that actually play legit out alot. Wouldn't suck so bad getting meshed if I could rebuild in a couple days 

They've already left x4 on and not turned it off.

Also if only cheaters player official, then you are saying you yourself are a cheater. What i'm trying to say is, try structuring comments better because there's contradiction all over the place in that paragraph.

I think that Mjolnir won't be just another skin, due to the fact that they said it is a "functional weapon skin", and it "packs its own special powers". I'm pretty excited about it!

Aside from that, it genuinely makes me sad when I see how awful this community is. Complaining about literally anything they can find. They could probably say that they're starting an initiative to clear out every single bug in the game, and there would still be people complaining about not getting 2x rates for that weekend or whatever. How about y'all learn to be grateful for a change, and appreciate what you have, and what you're getting, rather than what you don't have, or not getting.

• Like 2

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Cyberra said:

...I thought you guys said you were going to start talking about Eggcellent Adventure in this week's crunch. I see no mention of the Easter event in this very info-less crunch

Unless i'm missing something I don't think they ever said they'd start talking about Eggcellent adventure in this crunch. I believe it could be a mis-interpretation of what was actually said. I'm pretty sure they said they are working on Eggcellent adventure.

12 minutes ago, GP said:

Unless i'm missing something I don't think they ever said they'd start talking about Eggcellent adventure in this crunch. I believe it could be a mis-interpretation of what was actually said. I'm pretty sure they said they are working on Eggcellent adventure.

What was said last week was exactly this :

An ARK: EVO Event is now live until Monday, March 21st.
The Crunch will return next week as we buckle down and prepare for Eggcellent events and the upcoming Fjordur launch!
See you next week!

So yeah, I'm not the same person but it seems I also understood it wrongly, it said the Crunch will return as we prepare for Eggcellent event and not that they will say news of Eggcelent event in next Crunch 😅🤦‍♂️

Edited by LuckyPed

1 hour ago, jasbut said:

Cant even get the number right community crunch 208 when 307 was 2 weeks ago.

Damn shocking

It's only a version number, just like those in the patch notes.

"Wait what, do people realy check if they have correct updates installed when they want to create a bug report? 🤣
What's next, checking the crunchnumbers to see they realy got the latest news??? 🤣😝🤣🤪"

• Facepalm 1