Better Trikes for Ark 2

DILONG

Just some semi coherent thoughts and ideas about how to improve the Trike, if you have any good ideas please comment below.

So currently Triceratops in Ark are fairly easy and early tames in game, they’re very slow, have a subpar stun attack, and are surprisingly small. I’d like to see Ark 2 Trikes on par with some of the later game tames like Rexes and Yutys, being a similar size to both and being a very tanky and powerful fighter. I’d like to see Trikes and possibly even Pachyrhinosaurus that can stand up against predators and do well in a fight, boss fights, PvP fights, pretty much any major combat scenario in Ark. I think the charge attack could be cool if it did more damage to targets, additionally the ability to turn in place would suit an animal like that. Being able to turn on a dime and deal and take more damage would make for an excellent late game tame, additionally it would also be good to have a Trike that is around the same size as a Rex since both animals are fairly comparable in size. This added with a high weight and decent mobility can make it a good pack animal, able to survive attacks from predators easily and effectively cross rough terrain. 

Artwork by Harry-the-Fox on Deviantart 

A97051D4-DFEA-4773-8DF9-A513FD63BCB9.jpeg

Triceratops definitely deserves some love. ❤ It's been long overlooked, and it's pretty useful as a starter game combat creature, but when you move on, you sort of don't use them anymore. That's really the case for most herbivores as well. Late game, all anyone uses are the carnivores, so it's time we got some late game, powerful herbivores!

Archived