New Console Patch 03/16/2022

BERSEKAEL

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to New Console Patch 03/16/2022
  • Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, Rlizee said:

Xbox console finished updating.  Just under 30 GB.  The main app took about 90 minutes to trigger.  Now waiting for Nitrado server to update.  

That's odd, mine was just under 8 and took about 5 minutes.

Which version are you on? One would think that wouldn't be a variable, but you never know.

I know we were given a heads up on the big patch days prior, but it would be nice to notify us at least 6 hours in advance or hold off the update for a day on this website and not 1 hr before it drops only on twitter, which not everybody uses. I was lucky to be in game when the 15 min notice popped up to hastily pod all my growing animals.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, kyranight said:

I know we were given a heads up on the big patch days prior, but it would be nice to notify us at least 6 hours in advance or hold off the update for a day on this website and not 1 hr before it drops only on twitter, which not everybody uses. 

Most people use Twitter for information and not this site. Twitter is the best source for the timeliest information.

You can't win for losing really.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Most people use Twitter for information and not this site. Twitter is the best source of the timeliest information.

You can't win for losing really.

"Most people" I'd like to see some kind of graph or data of every country with internet, cuz while "alot of people" do use it I think that's quite the exaggeration. But that's besides the point, I see no difference writing and posting on twitter or this website, except that the post can be archived, or rather formal. I mean this shouldn't be a hassle other gaming companies don't JUST put out important information on Twitter. 

Archived