Easiest way to farm metal, poly and crystal

Albatron

For farming metal, I'd suggest a sort of Tek parasaur setup like the one syntac has (two tiers of Tek parasaurs breeding, dropping eggs down into a hatching area with some creature below set to aggressive so once babies hatch, creature kills and harvests them) It's not perfect, but it works decently, especially if you have a bunch of parasaurs as well. As a nice bonus, it also gives you electronics, oil, and element dust, which is super cool. If you're at the point where you can get Tek rexes, that may be a cool alternative, but it'll have to be really huge. You could probably even do this as a bob, just taming a bunch of Tek raptors and having them all breeding, creating more raptors, and then continuing the circle. My suggestion is ~6 females surrounding one male in the center, so that all the females are laying eggs. Or, you could just hop over to Genesis and just kill a bunch of creatures in the lunar biome with a good rex or smt. If you have a boss army, you could just take one from there. Happy ARKing (I remember someone saying that, just not sure who)!

On Ragnarok just south west of the desert there is absolutely loads of rich metal and Obsidian, like it's actually ridiculous. Further north inside the desert canyon you'll find a cave with loads of crystal and they are medium sized. I suggest bringing 2 argy. I'd give exact cords but I don't live on Rag anymore. Poly you can farm alot from the Mantis in the desert. 

As for Extinction, I suggest just transfering mats from rag, the map is a bit scarce and a pain to gather. Pretty good for poly though cuz the corrupted dinos drop essentially org poly.

On 3/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, Griffin998 said:

For farming metal, I'd suggest a sort of Tek parasaur setup like the one syntac has (two tiers of Tek parasaurs breeding, dropping eggs down into a hatching area with some creature below set to aggressive so once babies hatch, creature kills and harvests them) It's not perfect, but it works decently, especially if you have a bunch of parasaurs as well. As a nice bonus, it also gives you electronics, oil, and element dust, which is super cool. If you're at the point where you can get Tek rexes, that may be a cool alternative, but it'll have to be really huge. You could probably even do this as a bob, just taming a bunch of Tek raptors and having them all breeding, creating more raptors, and then continuing the circle. My suggestion is ~6 females surrounding one male in the center, so that all the females are laying eggs. Or, you could just hop over to Genesis and just kill a bunch of creatures in the lunar biome with a good rex or smt. If you have a boss army, you could just take one from there. Happy ARKing (I remember someone saying that, just not sure who)!

Doesn't this only work on PVP servers though?

Archived