Community Crunch 307: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

Ark Xbox updated for me at 1pm pacific time.  21 GB.   Still able to connect to my Nitrado server, which is kinda weird since updates usually require the servers to update as well before playing. Hmmm. Is this too good to be true?  I’m not complaining.  Can’t wait for the crew to come online tonight to play and see what’s new.  

I can name tons but, Monster Hunter doesn't post em In a community, but they do weekly events and have crunches as soon as you log in game. Even Monster Hunter Frontier had weekly events updated with completely new monsters. 

Dont simp for wildcard for doing bare minimum

On 3/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, IMMTragic said:

i appreciate these posts, every week i see people complaining for no reason. i cant think of another game that has a weekly post by their devs.

ive noticed you've taken some suggestions and mention the amount of fixes and thats dope. what people dont realize is if they listed the fix than people could work around the updates to access mesh spots.

thanks for doing this weekly

w

On 3/26/2022 at 12:44 PM, Rezin said:

I can name tons but, Monster Hunter doesn't post em In a community, but they do weekly events and have crunches as soon as you log in game. Even Monster Hunter Frontier had weekly events updated with completely new monsters. 

Dont simp for wildcard for doing bare minimum

Monster hunter is a franchise owned by a significantly bigger and more successful company.