Pin Code for all Storage Structures

GreenRoc

Suggestion

Suggestion: Pin Code for Refining Forge, Smithy, Mortar and Pestle, Vessel, and Power Generator

Why do I want pin codes for these structures?
I have a friend I play with in Ark, and I would like her to  be able to loot all my items that I had created in Ark. I play in a separate tribe from her. I want  her to be able to obtain all my items in the chance I have died in real life, or hospitalized for months, unable to log into Ark Official pve servers. I would like the real life time that I have spent gathering virtual items to not go to digital void of nothingness from inactivity, with a pin shared between us, she can rescue all my loot.

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

Suggestion: Pin Code for Refining Forge, Smithy, Mortar and Pestle, Vessel, and Power Generator

Why do I want pin codes for these structures?
I have a friend I play with in Ark, and I would like her to  be able to loot all my items that I had created in Ark. I play in a separate tribe from her. I want  her to be able to obtain all my items in the chance I have died in real life, or hospitalized for months, unable to log into Ark Official pve servers. I would like the real life time that I have spent gathering virtual items to not go to digital void of nothingness from inactivity, with a pin shared between us, she can rescue all my loot.

I would personally recommend that you never use pin-codes whatsoever. Especially not the same pin-codes for all your structures. There is only 10,000 possible combinations and they can be cracked very easily using macros, etc. If you want your friend to be able to maintain your base, I would rather recommend she create a new character that you can invite in your tribe. For example, if you are both playing on server 1, she can transfer her current character to server 2, create a new character on server 1 that joins your tribe, transfer that character to server 3 and bring back her main character from server 2 to server 1. That way, if there is an emergency or anything, she can bring her character that is part of your tribe and maintain your stuff.

Archived