FOOD AND DRINKS!

Blackmagic9000

Hello you crazy cook chef that just took my dodo and eat it scrub lords

Today i was hoping to gain more wisdom of these custom foods & drinks, the level thats recommended

No i am not kidding scrubs, i mean drinks too, i want to know what makes em special like why would anyone add narcs in my burger and drink?

Or spoiled meat....who ever did that your a mad lad lol

2 hours ago, Blackmagic9000 said:

Today i was hoping to gain more wisdom of these custom foods & drinks, the level thats recommended

No i am not kidding scrubs, i mean drinks too, i want to know what makes em special like why would anyone add narcs in my burger and drink?

give them to other players and watch them pass out? drag them into cages?

6 hours ago, Blackmagic9000 said:

Your crafting skill affects it. One thing to know is that custom foods take longer to build up than the natural foods. My foods are like 20 mejos and 3 citronal and it does high drink and then 20 raw meat does high food, but those are with high crafting skill. Either way it takes time to build up.

Ahh custom consumables. The one sure fire way to make sure your character isn't hungry or thirsty for an extended amount of time {say during the alpha Rockwell fight} Or to help regain health or stamina. 

Long story short, depending on what ingredients you use, you can create a super refreshing beverage, a healthy munchy to keep your hunger in check, or a disturbing suicide last meal depending on what you use to craft with.

Each ingredient offers a different effect in health, stamina, food, hydration, and the final products weight. However some ingredients need a large amount of said ingredient to actually notice a change......If you make a burger with 1 element dust, your not going to notice much of a difference during its time of effect. However 100 dust will be much more noticeable as your health should regenerate about 65 points of health dureing its duration.  The more crafting skill, the longer it lasts.

If you got a question on what does what, you should check out the wiki here: Custom Consumable - Official ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki (fandom.com)

16 hours ago, Blackmagic9000 said:

Ehm... To say "Welcome to ARK, you dumb noob"?

My appologies if you've met one of my ally players or tribe mates, some are worse trolls than I am. If you ever run in to custom made food or drinks, always check the mouse-over in your inventory to see what it does. Be very carefull if numbers are negative ;)

On 3/10/2022 at 12:49 PM, MMaas said:

Ehm... To say "Welcome to ARK, you dumb noob"?

My appologies if you've met one of my ally players or tribe mates, some are worse trolls than I am. If you ever run in to custom made food or drinks, always check the mouse-over in your inventory to see what it does. Be very carefull if numbers are negative ;)

Ha Ha - I've been done like that .... A really intense session of "sleeping it off". Live and learn!

Archived