Sponsored Mod Update!

StudioWildcard

It's time to announce the first set of new sponsored mods for the new year!  If you are looking to spice up ARK with some new mods, well look no further!  If you're a creating mods for ARK, check below for an update on sponsored mod applications.

sponsoredmodupdate.png

Lady's Food & Farming
large.2063488114_LWCMBannerNew(1).png

If you've ever wanted for an expanded farming system in ARK, look no further. Lady's Food & Farming ands a batch of new crops that can be grown, fruit-producing trees, and many new cooking recipes. After you finish setting up your fields, deck out your new kitchen from a selection of new decor items!

Check out Lady's Food & Farming

The Eärrion
large.988899712_Banniere_WildCard(1).png

The Eärrion is set in an archipelago, with lots of shallow waters and even underwater domes! This map could be home to many interesting and unique builds, and the author has more planned for the future!

Check out The Eärrion

The ARK Sponsored mod program is currently accepting applications until April 6th. Please submit your projects at https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/modding/apply-for-sponsorship/.

View full article

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

Whoa. This is sorta huge. So these will be coming to Xbox one, right? I'm totally blown away by this. Is this yet another map!?

No, Sponsored Mods don't necessarily become official. This announcement is just that they've become sponsored, but are still only available for PC. It doesn't mean they will become official mods.

• Like 1

If Ark 2 gets delayed hopefully Ark Earrion gets to be the next map with new free dinosaur being Giant Guinea Pig Or Josephartgasia Monesi and a better creature vote I'm not saying a better creature vote just to be mean I'm a very nice fan of ark survival evolved I support this community much as I love to do so so maybe 5 new creatures should be picked from the highly voted creatures from the community while Josephartgasia will be a free creature please wildcard if Ark2 does get delayed is there a chance for a adorable Texas Longhorn Sized Guinea Pig To Come To Ark Earrion? Here's a feature for this dinosaur It will have all the breeds of guinea pigs example Silky Josephartgasia that would be cute and cool too.

On 3/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, Griffin998 said:

Oh. Hm. Well, I do hope the food and farming one does become sort of integrated into the game, or at least primitive+. It's time that game mode got some love!

I have some bad news for you then.  Wildcard announced a while back that they are doing no more development or maintenance on Prim+.  The only hope is that modders on PC recreate and update/manage it, which does people like you on console no good.  The console platforms are doing players like you no favours by essentially making it unable for you guys to get mod support.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, DoggoAsHotdog said:

If Ark 2 gets delayed hopefully Ark Earrion gets to be the next map with new free dinosaur being Giant Guinea Pig Or Josephartgasia Monesi and a better creature vote I'm not saying a better creature vote just to be mean I'm a very nice fan of ark survival evolved I support this community much as I love to do so so maybe 5 new creatures should be picked from the highly voted creatures from the community while Josephartgasia will be a free creature please wildcard if Ark2 does get delayed is there a chance for a adorable Texas Longhorn Sized Guinea Pig To Come To Ark Earrion? Here's a feature for this dinosaur It will have all the breeds of guinea pigs example Silky Josephartgasia that would be cute and cool too.

Why a guinea pig or other cavimorph specifically? I'd argue something more aquatically inclined would be more viable than a guinea pig given its a heavily water themed map. Perhaps stupendemys or koolasuchus. Also a bit unfair of you to suggest another vote but still specifically add in the creature you want as the freebie ain't it? Better to give all creature an even chance flat out.

• 1 year later...