Transferring from ARK 1 to ARK 2

slejo

On 1/31/2023 at 12:16 PM, GamePlayArk said:

I think its very important to make it possible to travel from Ark 1 to Ark 2 and vice versa with a limitation on what dinos, weapons, and tools you can bring over. 

its not important at all ark 2 is going to be a fresh experience people are just scared of losing virtual dinos which is a little sad. people need to learn to give it up for a fresh start you don't need your dinos its just a game. i don't even know why someone would make a forum for this.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2023 at 9:33 AM, DeliaHaze20 said:

its not important at all ark 2 is going to be a fresh experience people are just scared of losing virtual dinos which is a little sad. people need to learn to give it up for a fresh start you don't need your dinos its just a game. i don't even know why someone would make a forum for this.

I think you're right no need for transferring stuff between the 2 games. but for people that will purchase Ark 2 and have Ark 1 it will be nice to have a quick switch between the 2 games. maybe have an end game tek structure that can be built at Ark1 that will take you to Ark2  

9 hours ago, GamePlayArk said:

I think you're right no need for transferring stuff between the 2 games. but for people that will purchase Ark 2 and have Ark 1 it will be nice to have a quick switch between the 2 games. maybe have an end game tek structure that can be built at Ark1 that will take you to Ark2  

that is pointless and redundant plus ark 1 is getting a remaster so just mod the ark 2 dinos in the game ez. there does not need to be a connection like that its is useless.

4 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

that is pointless and redundant plus ark 1 is getting a remaster so just mod the ark 2 dinos in the game ez. there does not need to be a connection like that its is useless.

its not useless at all, it can keep players in the 2 games for easy and gradual transition from Ark1 to Ark2 instead having Ark1 crash and burn and get abandoned completely then cross fingers for Ark2 to be as good as Ark1. the bar of expectations for Ark2 is very high to be better than Ark1 that took years to develop to its current form. So investing in Ark1 until Ark2 succeeds is a must for wildcards from my perspective. 

15 hours ago, GamePlayArk said:

its not useless at all, it can keep players in the 2 games for easy and gradual transition from Ark1 to Ark2 instead having Ark1 crash and burn and get abandoned completely then cross fingers for Ark2 to be as good as Ark1. the bar of expectations for Ark2 is very high to be better than Ark1 that took years to develop to its current form. So investing in Ark1 until Ark2 succeeds is a must for wildcards from my perspective. 

that is useless and ark 1 is getting a "REMASTER" so ark 1 will not die man this community makes no sense to me why don't people like starting over? its a fresh new game? that makes zero sense like was ark 1 really that hard to the point were you want to keep you character and dinos? it blow my mind. man what am a doing this is a pointless debate anyway. 

Archived