What's the craziest mutated creature you've made?

Griffin998

On 3/2/2022 at 7:02 PM, Griffin998 said:

*whistle* That is impressive. Cool. Guess I'm mutating spinos for the brood mother and megapithecus. The broodmother arena actually has some water for the hydration buff. Maybe I'll use some megatherium as well, for the insect buff. 

I play on SP with SP turned off, and I made gamma spider with 4 imprinted megatheriums and a yuty. (About 11k HP, 650%dmg, 44 armor saddle). Now I'm working on gathering bigger amount of megatheriums to fight some monkey and dragon - for the last one I definitely need a loot of vege cakes and a pair of daeodons.
I thought about yuty, but it is bigger than theriums so If I won't be able to keep proper aggro from the dragon It will kill yuty

8 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

60 pts into food!? That sucks (unless you want theirs with super high food, but not sure what the point would be)! Hope you get some better stats in the future!

I agree.....granted, I just wanted a wood gather'er. But still, its my luck everytime RNG gets involved.....a 150 dino and this is what I get. x.x

On 3/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, Griffin998 said:

Dilos?! Interesting. Can you post a screenshot or something? I'm super curious. How much dmg do they do? No offense intended, but are you a beach bob? I mean, dilo breeding? I don't mean to be offensive, but I'm just intrigued.

Bahaha yeah! I'll post next time I hop on, I'm not currently able to get onto there lol... But sort of! I live on the mountain for the moment, but my base is by the water.
I don't have the exact damage caluclations, but i'll also check that out when I get on

Plus I had a lot of free time at the time they were bred, so - lol, yeah, dilos... I liked raptors and dilos because they are pretty fast to hatch and raise so I tried to see what I could get away with in a span of a few months, but my raptors got outbred by my dilos and so on and so on

You can't get on the server? Oof. That must mean hours of incredibly important dilo(dildo lol DILO auto-correct) breeding, all wasted, huh? At least it's probably temporary. I'm actually thinking about making an insanely over mutated pack of raptors to just rule the beaches. just thinking about it is hilarious.I'm totally going to make them all rainbow colored and goofy looking. XD. BTW, have you ever used those dilos on another player (lol auto-correct corrected dilos to...something else)? That would be hilarious...just seeing a pack of dilos come at you and destroy you and your level 225 newly perfect tamed rex. This game...

Archived