Gates and Pillars removed, how to proceed.

Mystikalbs

Hello.

Recently a neighboring tribe's base decayed on our Gen 2 server. This particular tribe had previously had our base surrounded by structures and the lagg was so bad I could hardly log in. When their base decayed I placed pillars within render of our structures thinking they were not coming back and I did not want to have the same experience. Part of their structure was tek and it had 3 days until decay. They came back and asked to have some of their land back. I told them that it was nice to not be surrounded by giant lag boxes but that I would discuss with the tribe. They said they lost more than buildings and we went ahead and gave them dinos to get back on their feet.  We decided to move our stuff from a building we had that was out of render of our base and had belonged to tribe members who built elsewhere on the map when we got surrounded. 

Before we could move our stuff out we were reported for pillar spam and had all the gates around that base wiped as well as all our pillars around all our bases.  Now they are pillaring again. What do we do? I don't want to replace our pillars and have them get us wiped but I also don't want to be surrounded by Lagg towers again.

Any advice is appreciated.

Archived