Community Crunch 305: Lost Island Transfers, Map Updates, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 2/28/2022 at 5:53 PM, rgaukema said:

Can I just make a comment, all the new maps and dinos are great. But could we get an upgrade/expansion on the homestead/s+ mod for vanilla/console, that would be lovely. Like glass dino doors, upside down sloped walls, furniture, half walls, stacking foundation, etc and maybe through in some stuff from the eco mod, maybe some plants and trees for plots, more decor type stuff

Honestly this would be a really nice idea. I'd kill to be able to plant a tree or two somewhere in my base. Be really nice if we got seeds of different species implemented as well. A base designed to incorporate cherry blossom trees or those trees that make up the ember forest on crystal isles would be quite eye catching with the right decor. 

On 2/26/2022 at 2:51 AM, ZIONZFRO said:

Another week of console bugs going unacknowledged for months ...great. Be sure to Buy Ark 2 though right?   

Agreed, I stop playing ark on my ps5, the graphics texture issues are too awful to look at, totally ruining my experience. Most likely will not renew my Nitrado server, expiring in a few weeks...

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, MooseX said:

Agreed, I stop playing ark on my ps5, the graphics texture issues are too awful to look at, totally ruining my experience. Most likely will not renew my Nitrado server, expiring in a few weeks...

Its the only game that has a Next Gen downgrade...truly unique trolling skills required for that kind of thing

Edited by KingOfAshes