Dinos losing stats upon relaunching the game

Lailarhc

I'm playing on single player and my dinos are losing stats whenever I launch the game. I'm playing with OverrideOfficialDifficulty=10.0, with wild dinos reaching about 300 in the wild.
I'm also using the mod Smart Breeding which supposedly should make the offspring inherit all the best stats from its parents as well as the player added points.

Here's an example. I've manually spawned a couple of tek raptors and bred them. Their offspring has the following stats, at the time I've taken the screenshot:

F3 - Tek Raptor (Tek Raptor, Lvl 884, Impr: 100 %, Female):
HP: 221336,8 (106, 19);
St: 2025 (125, 0);
Ox: 2070 (128, 0);
Fo: 18000 (115, 0);
We: 567,8 (119, 0);
Dm: 25957,1 % (127, 22);
Sp: 140 % (123, 0);
To: 11388 (862);

And here's the data exported directly from Ark Smart Breeding:

F3 - Tek Raptor (Tek Raptor, Lvl 904, Impr: 100 %, Female):
HP: 63431,1 (106, 19);
St: 2025 (125, 0);
Ox: 2070 (128, 0);
Fo: 18000 (115, 0);
We: 567,8 (119, 0);
Dm: 12505,7 % (127, 22);
Sp: 140 % (123, 0);
To: 11388 (862);

Both Health and Damage, which are the only stats I've leveled in the parents are the stats getting nerfed.

Here are the screenshots from both Ark and from Ark Smart Breeding:
Screenshot 1 - Ark
Screenshot 2 - Ark
Screenshot 2 - Ark Smart Breeding

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is it a problem with the mod Smart Breeding?
I know ark is hardcoded to overflow when there's over 255 points in one stat, but that's not the case here, so what's happening?

I've annexed both my Game.ini and my GameUserSettings.ini files, just in case

Edit: I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing. I'll try to clarify:
The game screenshots are from before I relaunched the game, from before the stats were nerfed. I took the screenshot from Ark Smart Breeding before the relaunch too, but the stats it was showing was different from the game.
Upon restarting the game, the in-game stats were the same as the values displayed in Ark Smart Breeding

Edit 2 : Guys, I've figured it out. It really was the mod Smart Breeding. Had to uninstall it. :( 

Game.ini GameUserSettings.ini

It's not asb, it's your mod or your settings.  You are giving your animals a big boost on % for every point spent it would seem.  a 106 health +19 spent on a tek raptor should come out to 10,794.7 not 221k.  

Asb is doing it's best to try and interpret the data you are giving it, but since your settings are tweeked so far up, its having a hard time interpreting it.  If you have adjusted ASB interpretation of % given for levels, you probably have to adjust the trailing digits on the multiplier until it agrees with what you see in game.   

That or it's the game/ or both..,  I had a friend run a private server early on and they had spawned in some level 1500 tames, the game somehow lowered one of the griffins level to 700ish and i got blamed for it.

12 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

It's not asb, it's your mod or your settings.  You are giving your animals a big boost on % for every point spent it would seem.  a 106 health +19 spent on a tek raptor should come out to 10,794.7 not 60k.  

Where do I see how big of a boost I'm giving them?

In my Game.ini file I have:

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[n]=1.000000

Where n ranges from 0 to 10

My BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier is also set to 1.000000

31 minutes ago, Lailarhc said:

Where do I see how big of a boost I'm giving them?

In my Game.ini file I have:

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[n] = 1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[n]=1.000000

Where n ranges from 0 to 10

My BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier is also set to 1.000000

If it's not you changing settings, then it's a mod doing it.  

image.png.9e9715b13a738b9bfd927d1d42ec85b5.png

This is what the game would show if you were running it without mods.  Try adding the mods you are using in asb so it recalculates the #s w/ that info included.

I think the level dropping down arbitrarily has to do with the over all level limit ark can recognize, I could be mistaken.  It might be that there's a certain sized # that can fit and when you go over that #, weird things happen.  Mods would be necessary to manage going over and even then they can be buggy since this is amateur coding going on.

2 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

those files are being over ridden by the mods you are running.  THe vanilla settings don't matter if the mod changes the values.

I use a lot of mods, but I think the only mod I use that directly affects dino stats is Classic Flyers. Other than that I use utility mods, structure mods, etc.

Should I test mod by mod by entering the game, breeding a dino, taking screenshots from its stats, closing the game and relaunching it to see if the stats got nerfed?
Do I need to do that for each mod?

That seems like a lot of work :/

Do you think if I write a list of the mods I'm using you (or someone else) could help me by pointing out a possible problematic mod without me having to do all that?

Archived