Raised Structure Level for Next Gen Consoles

GhostCreep

Suggestion

I was wondering if it is possible to raise the structure limit on consoles like the Xbox One X to around 8000? I think right now it is around 6490 on the Xbox One X and I am wondering if that was a limitation from the Xbox one?

I’ve built some pretty epic builds on my single player lately that I haven’t really thought were too big and have been hitting the structure limit every time. I know that is not anybody’s problem but my own but I was still wondering if it was possible to get the structural limit raised, and if the Next Gen Consoles could handle that?

I really want to get a wall around my castle and actually be able to put things in it afterwards LOL.

1 reply to this server topic

I'd like to recommend increasing structure cap for console from the existing 5,000 to 10,000.

I think this is appropriate as the structure cap was implemented on first generation consoles. With the new series x and series s consoles making up the majority of the player base this increase would be very helpful. It's hard to even build a properly sized base for a large tribe. 

One of the main reasons I think this would be helpful is for meshing.  Most larger tribes struggle with structure capping. When meshing occurs replacing generators is very key. With the current structure cap it makes this very difficult.

Thanks for your consideration.

@Cedric

@Jen

@Chris

Archived