pvp The New Imperium Ark RP Server!

WashiusMaximus

Across Boundless skies, Worlds, Universes and Times...

The Hubris of Humankind lies unmatched in its unwavering fault…

This Hubris is what brings us here, Today…

Hello! And welcome to the Imperium Xbox Ark RP server!

We are a New Xbox/PC Crossplay Ark Roleplay server looking for New players to join our Ranks!

We just launched our official First Season, Titled "Curiosity", A tale of the Hubris of Mankind, and the displaced Victims of this Hubris, Lost in a time Long ago.

We're looking for any and all folks interested in joining a community full of creatives, who enjoy developing stories and characters as well!

We are a Heavy Roleplay server with PVP elements, We encourage conflict, however we do have rules regarding PVP in order to promote Healthy RP growth, as well as making sure that players do not enter OOC squabbles. We aim to keep our community friendly and healthy!

We have a community vetting process consisting of both a Server Application, As well as an Interview Process to ensure our community guidelines are Upheld

We look forward to seeing you join our beautiful community!
Bring your Stories, Bring your spirits
And Welcome to your New Home.

https://discord.gg/vYrHHyzfXt

This server consists of some of the best roleplayers that I've ever met throughout the years on various different games. If you're like me and you've been searching for a good Ark RP server to get back into, this is it. But even if it's your first time, I couldn't think of a better server with better people to learn from. 

On 2/20/2022 at 2:16 PM, TheBiggestHomie said:

This server consists of some of the best roleplayers that I've ever met throughout the years on various different games. If you're like me and you've been searching for a good Ark RP server to get back into, this is it. But even if it's your first time, I couldn't think of a better server with better people to learn from. 

He's not lying lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Archived