I'm back did u miss me

hazelroberts

Recently came back from my 5 week stay in hospital, slipped over and broke my pelvis. i was expecting  to come back and play my favorite game Ark and expecting my 3080 and stream deck XL that i won in the extralife but unfortunatly i still haven't recieved it, and i recieved no communication from wildcard except the initial e-mail requesting my address. I'm starting  to feel like this was a con to get extra money for extralife. I know it was a great cause but u should honour the prizes you issued.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, hazelroberts said:

Recently came back from my 5 week stay in hospital, slipped over and broke my pelvis. i was expecting  to come back and play my favorite game Ark and expecting my 3080 and stream deck XL that i won in the extralife but unfortunatly i still haven't recieved it, and i recieved no communication from wildcard except the initial e-mail requesting my address. I'm starting  to feel like this was a con to get extra money for extralife. I know it was a great cause but u should honour the prizes you issued.

I'll ask WC about it.

• Wildcard Community
8 hours ago, hazelroberts said:

Can you double check the e-mail you provided us? You should have received an e-mail from elgato with a code for you to enter.

I've only had 1 e-mail.

Congrats! You've won an Nvidia 3080 Founders Edition and an Elgato Stream
Deck XL!

Thank you very much for your participation in our Extra-Life charity
stream!  Before we can get you your prize, we will need to collect some
additional information from you.

Full Name
Address
City
State
Zip
Country