Blocking Spawns - NA-PVP-Official-LostIsland1062

imchaot1c

Wow, lol that may be the worst implementation of a game feature I've ever seen a developer add.. How can you force people to either join larger tribes or be stuck getting smashed by them due to things like this. Seems they need some new heads in where the direction of their game is going. I'm new to this game and tbh that's sad to here, it's like sure the option is there but at what chance? None, none at all..

5 hours ago, imchaot1c said:

Wow, lol that may be the worst implementation of a game feature I've ever seen a developer add.. How can you force people to either join larger tribes or be stuck getting smashed by them due to things like this. Seems they need some new heads in where the direction of their game is going. I'm new to this game and tbh that's sad to here, it's like sure the option is there but at what chance? None, none at all..

ARK is not about fair, it is survival of the fittest...
In this case either join the bullies beta's alpha-wannabees or go PvE.

But yes, I think you are right to call it very annoying you are not able to build your own tribe as new player and the lack of fresh players will eventualy kill the multi player PvP game.

21 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

I've always held the view that obelisks and artifact caves should be no build zones. Locking people out of the boss is lame.

It's a sound move from a strategic standpoint. Prevents potential rivals and usurpers from getting their hands on equipment that would actually be a threat to you. Fair? No. Sensible? Absolutely.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, imchaot1c said:

You don't need to join a tribe to get ahead. You can absolutely run it all solo as long as you accept that you'd be playing on nightmare mode. Blow a hole in the base, access the reaction/defenses, go from there. If you're lucky you may be able to weasel your way through whatever gap you made to get to your prize. Just don't get greedy and risk it by trying to pull off a raid unless you're sure you'll survive the attempt.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, imchaot1c said:

Wow, lol that may be the worst implementation of a game feature I've ever seen a developer add.. How can you force people to either join larger tribes or be stuck getting smashed by them due to things like this.

To be fair, Wildcard has a server cluster that specifically only allows small tribes (3 people or less), that is more suitable for people who want to play solo PVP. Solo players have a choice if they want to face off against mega tribes or not. 

Archived