Looking for a Tribe/people and PVP Server to play on PS4/PS5

LisaK

Hey! :D

I am looking to play as part of a tribe or duo's/trios/quads etc on a PVP server. Ive been playing Ark for around 3 years now. I am good at farming, raiding, breeding and building and have knowledge of base locations and ratholes. Don't really like the fighting side but i'm sure I can manage/ breed some good taming lines lol.

Currently unofficial server jumping to find a suitable PVP but everyones stats seem too boosted for my liking. I have all the maps and know of some decent base spots for a few of the maps. I like to build hidden or in hard to raid spots. Looking to play unofficial!

I'm from the UK, looking for adults (25+ preferably) to play with and build a base with etc. I'm on PS4 and have a mic so I am more than happy to add you/ you add me.

I'm 27, friendly and love Ark. I've been playing solo for the past couple of months and miss playing as Duo/team :)

All I ask is that you're not an asshole, misogynistic or toxic. You are open minded and listen to your teams ideas while offering your own opinions and strengths. I'm good at raiding without dying so I can give that same thought process when we raid people lol. I am very strategic in terms of base spots and like to assess the raid to give us the easiest way in without dying or losing tames. I'll prepare well in advance lol, you'll understand if we team up.

I look forward to playing as a team again!

Thanks,

Lisa

5 hours ago, LisaK said:

Hey Stereochips,

Yeah sure! I've posted my PSN, feel free to add me! :D

Let me know if you have a server to play on as I am currenly server hopping to find something decent lol

Lisa

Sure my psn is Wellwood man, happy to add. I've just got something started if you are interested mag me on PSN if you like I don't mind 

Spoiler

Well my psn is Ratchets_Clank22  I play 3-4 hours a day and keep dealing with local raiders on my server I am on official Server pvp and have am lvl 77 I have been trying to ascend so on new map I can use All the awesome tek gear I have all DLCs Just have a hard time being a solo Currently have anyone else looking to join pvp  and not only fight bosses. The current Map I am working on ios theIsland but again can go to any map and make a base anywhere I have been playing ark on and off for about 5 years been wiped numerous times 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 2:44 AM, Serverdenied said:

Hey Lisa I was wondering if you still had some spots left me and my buddy play on ps4 and were looking to join a tribe . I added you on psn and just curious if by chance you had some spots we are both dedicated players and grind 

Hey! Feel free to add me as I have been on and off ark the last couple of weeks, trying to take a break lol

Let me know in your add it's you as i get added by randomers a bit lol

On 3/5/2022 at 9:20 PM, Deejay21 said:
  Hide contents

Well my psn is Ratchets_Clank22  I play 3-4 hours a day and keep dealing with local raiders on my server I am on official Server pvp and have am lvl 77 I have been trying to ascend so on new map I can use All the awesome tek gear I have all DLCs Just have a hard time being a solo Currently have anyone else looking to join pvp  and not only fight bosses. The current Map I am working on ios theIsland but again can go to any map and make a base anywhere I have been playing ark on and off for about 5 years been wiped numerous times 

Hey!

Sorry, i didnt realise you added me and removed the friend request, I am not playing ark on a regular at the moment but feel free to re-add me!

Thanks,

Lisa

Hey Deejay, stereo chips, and Lisa!

I am looking to join a tribe on PSN I have been playing for a few years in ark on and off again as a solo, but first time looking for a tribe. If you are still looking for people I am down to join. I can go to any server I have one server atm that I am level 85, but a player with a wyvern just destroyed my base. Willing to relocate servers or do whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived