Please help me ive lost everything!!!! (i think)

GREENTANK

hello, i play non dedicated with my friend and are playing through the arks together. we have completed island and are on scorched earth and i was breeding dragons when my pc crashed. i loaded back up and was in middle of map with a new character I flew home to where my base is and my old body was sleeping like my friends does when he logs off as if I'm not that player anymore. I lost all engrams and implant data from bosses and everything my body is still their I don't own anything anymore because it belongs to my old character that isn't me what do i do?????? have i lost everything and need to start over??? can my friend help, or something in files please help...

19 minutes ago, GREENTANK said:

hello, i play non dedicated with my friend and are playing through the arks together. we have completed island and are on scorched earth and i was breeding dragons when my pc crashed. i loaded back up and was in middle of map with a new character I flew home to where my base is and my old body was sleeping like my friends does when he logs off as if I'm not that player anymore. I lost all engrams and implant data from bosses and everything my body is still their I don't own anything anymore because it belongs to my old character that isn't me what do i do?????? have i lost everything and need to start over??? can my friend help, or something in files please help...

I cant tell you how to help you get back into the soul of your old player right now. But relax, not all is lost. If you have acces to admin control, you can use "cheat ForceJoinTribe" looking at some contruction of your tribe to get back into the tribe. Engrams are also adable with cheats. Though, tending to cheats is maybe not what you want. Once you get started with that, it might ruin the game for you...

12 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

I cant tell you how to help you get back into the soul of your old player right now. But relax, not all is lost. If you have acces to admin control, you can use "cheat ForceJoinTribe" looking at some contruction of your tribe to get back into the tribe. Engrams are also adable with cheats. Though, tending to cheats is maybe not what you want. Once you get started with that, it might ruin the game for you...

thats worked thank you but is there a way to get my ascension implant back with all boses ive killed and maps complete to get higher levels and all that??

39 minutes ago, GREENTANK said:

i have had issues with game and im at the point of forcing joining my tribe on non dedicated because ownership lies with an old corrupted character so how do i become owner and admin of the tribe again?

"cheat MakeTribeAdmin" Will make you an admin, with admin controls in your tribe.
"cheat MakeTribeFounder" Will make you the founder/first (priority) member of the tribe.

2 hours ago, GREENTANK said:

thats worked thank you but is there a way to get my ascension implant back with all boses ive killed and maps complete to get higher levels and all that??

Please look up online how to do this. You can put the commands in to ascend on the Island. Use "cheat playercommand Ascend(1)(2)(3)". Use 1 for Gamma ascension, 3 for Alpha. Full Alpha Overseer ascension cheat-command: cheat playercommand Ascend3
Or you can summon in the bosses with cheats, then kill them with the admin rifle, or cheat-command "kill" while looking at your target to kill the bosses.

Usefull cheats for killing them manually:
- cheat PlayersOnly
- cheat God
- cheat Fly

Archived