ARK survival evolved cheaters ARK 2 expectations

Ildus111

Here I will write my expectations for Ark 2

What ruins the current game?

1 configs.

Personally, I was surprised at the beginning of the game that my caches hidden in bushes and bases in a dense forest were always raided the next day thanks to configs that allow you to remove foliage. I really hope that in ARC 2 the developers will not allow this.

2 mesh.

The active use of configs led to the fact that people in desperation began to look for other ways to survive and 1 of them turned out to be life under textures that allowed beginners to survive a little more. I hope that in ARK 2 there will be detailed textures that will exclude possible meshes.

3. Dupe. 

Allows players to copy resources or animals without wasting resources. This is a really strong cheat, especially at low rates.We hope that the control system will be strengthened.

4. Bugs.

Flying buildings. Dinosaurs that crawl through textures. There are a lot of bugs in the Ark, it seems that a good one in the ARC is first of all a good bug user.

5. Physics .

The physics in part 1 is really lame, especially this is noticeable in the flight of the trajectory of missiles, arrows, the running speed of a character who can easily overcome huge distances by 200% or more.

6. Cheats 

On unofficial servers, everything is more or less stable, but on official servers everything looks terrible, besides, the game policy does not allow you to find out whether a player has been banned or not. It is very difficult to identify and prove players with ESP cheats. Some tribes use a massive number of players and delays in the arrows to hide AIM

7. Resources and oddities . 

For me personally, it was strange that dinosaurs do not need water. The low expiration date of resources and the presentation of any resource in the form of a box looks unnatural. If I were a developer, I would leave such resources as metal, wood, stone, obsidian as imperishable.

8. fantastic dinosaurs 

Fantastic dinos are too strong and crowd out classic dinos. Yes, such dinosaurs as a wyvern and a golem added to 1 scorch look cool, but starting from the managarms of veliks and other dinos, many classic dinos have simply become irrelevant and this is very sad. I really hope that ARK 2 will not be managarms. There are quite a few bosses that are passed by 1 managarm or 1 great.

9.The lack of a single counter system for the cluster and the ability to create many characters without losing the previous ones

How often do you see nicknames 123? The lack of a single case for the names of tribes and player names for all clusters has led to various ways to hide the name of the tribe and your name. I hope the developers will fix it in ARK 2

10. alien development

In later stages, the game resembles something like Star Wars tech sets tech rifles tech turrets astrodolphins, void wyverns Managarmr skiffs. Strong technology allows strong players to control entire maps and weaker players suffer from it.

11.Lack of balance raid and defense.

No matter how strange it may seem, in the game it is easier to raid than to defend bases. This is especially affected by the presence of prints for saddles at a time when there are none for turrets. And the presence of an owl and deodon and beer significantly speed up the speed of the raid. more.

I hope that the listed problems will be taken into account in ARK 2 and we will not see them)

dont take to much copium.

since cheats are already made and dupes are known you can be sure it wont take long for ark2 to be a cheat and dupe infested as ark is now.

also the lack from wildcard to enforce anything only shows these people that it is somehow ok and will only help to escalade this situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Concerning all forms of cheating/duping tbh, what I never understood is, if unofficial servers can easily sort this out, and police any other unwanted behaviour, I don't understand why a big company can't do the same. I know there are less players/servers in each unofficial cluster, than on official, but in parallel, there are also less people moderating/employed and less resources available to them, so this should balance that out.

Archived