Community Crunch 303: Love Evolved 3 is Live, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

The third annual Love Evolved event is live until Wednesday, February 16th! While ARK is under Cupid's spell, go fishing for love and gain a chance at new skins, items, and five new chibi pets to collect!  See below for the full event details:

evoevent_le.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There is an ongoing EVO Event that is a part of Love Evolved.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

communitycorner_LE.png

clipsvideos_le.png

Creator: Aaron Longstaff

A well-known community builder, Aaron Longstaff, is back with a new stables build!

Creator: captain fatdog

It's a simple question.  Can an Amarga be tamed with a Giga?  Let's find out!

fanart_le.png

ARK CazadorR

ark_by_cazadorr_dezkd40-fullview.jpg

ARK Griffin Fanart -  Saprom

download (40).jpg

Hybrid of ARK Creatures -  MudgyGaming#6313

ShadowMane-Reaper-Enforcer-DRAWING.jpg

Encounter -  Asimos

encounter_by_asimos_dezlcgt-fullview.jpg

10 Sc before disaster -  Umbra_Daiwrfol

download (41).jpg

#QueremosArkadia2 @J0vando

FLNENZDXMAIXmA_.jpg

screenshots_le.png

📷 Golden Drop (shared by @NeddyTheNoodle)

FLVna7KXIAEpexU.jpg

📷 @Virtual_Optix

FLN624lXwAU8j3Z.jpg

Have a great weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

Nice… 1 week event. Lol

Love how they fixed the Tek shoulder cannon bug… but not the HUGE Gen 2 mesh holes or the Tek helmet doing the exact same thing.

Love how they fixed the spoil timer glitch, but not the moving implant that causes your stacks to split on Xbox. Been broken for over a year btw.

Love how consumables going to Crystal Isles have an infinite spoil timer on them.

I could go on forever… But we all know they don’t pay attention to their community.

Would someone with half a brain please buy Wildcard already. What a joke.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

Wow. Yet another TOTALLY EMPTY Crunch. 

This has stopped even being unintentionally funny now. Get a grip.

It has now been 2 months since LI was released so where the hell are the transfers? Or even - and I know this is going to seem TOTALLY REVOLUTIONARY but - some bloody information about the date? 

Oh yeah I forgot - it's this shower so I'm just being ridiculous in my wild expectations of some actual communication with the playerbase.

What a joke.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 5:48 PM, Batfloke said:

Wow. Yet another TOTALLY EMPTY Crunch. 

This has stopped even being unintentionally funny now. Get a grip.

It has now been 2 months since LI was released so where the hell are the transfers? Or even - and I know this is going to seem TOTALLY REVOLUTIONARY but - some bloody information about the date? 

Oh yeah I forgot - it's this shower so I'm just being ridiculous in my wild expectations of some actual communication with the playerbase.

What a joke.

Unfortunately you got a better chance of seeing God in a house of ill repute when you go celebrate your winning 500 million jackpot ticket than to get much of ANYTHING out of WC.  It has been bad throughout the entire life span of the game but here lately it’s down right ridiculous.  I also fear the closer we get to them wanting to release Ark 2 (which it should not be, FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR BEYOND THEIR RELEASE ETA), the worse it’s going to get.  To be honest they probably don’t any idea when they’ll open transfers themselves until a week before they do.  

Hell we are STILL having server crashes and rollbacks on Gen 2 servers, and that’s been going on for 6 months or more.  You can’t type “blood”, “would”, “could” in chat on Xbox.  Not to mention 3 million other bugs that don’t get addressed but have been brought up to ‘em (probably not even close to that but just for arguments sake).  They’re more concerned about telling us about content coming to a map 4-5 months away rather than filling us in on information most of us actually care about.  Don’t get me wrong, I like seeing the new content that’s coming just as much as the next player, but when I have to redo things I’ve done 10x a day because of rollbacks that should’ve been fixed months ago, I get a little grumpy, and I know many others are getting sick of it.  To the point of moving their main bases off of gen 2 and going back to the maps they came from.  Just now someone in chat said that they were going back to ragnarok of all places because of the rollbacks!!!  Cmon guys, FIX THIS!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ccz2887 said:

Unfortunately you got a better chance of seeing God in a house of ill repute when you go celebrate your winning 500 million jackpot ticket than to get much of ANYTHING out of WC.  It has been bad throughout the entire life span of the game but here lately it’s down right ridiculous.  I also fear the closer we get to them wanting to release Ark 2 (which it should not be, FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR BEYOND THEIR RELEASE ETA), the worse it’s going to get.  To be honest they probably don’t any idea when they’ll open transfers themselves until a week before they do.  

Hell we are STILL having server crashes and rollbacks on Gen 2 servers, and that’s been going on for 6 months or more.  You can’t type “blood”, “would”, “could” in chat on Xbox.  Not to mention 3 million other bugs that don’t get addressed but have been brought up to ‘em (probably not even close to that but just for arguments sake).  They’re more concerned about telling us about content coming to a map 4-5 months away rather than filling us in on information most of us actually care about.  Don’t get me wrong, I like seeing the new content that’s coming just as much as the next player, but when I have to redo things I’ve done 10x a day because of rollbacks that should’ve been fixed months ago, I get a little grumpy, and I know many others are getting sick of it.  To the point of moving their main bases off of gen 2 and going back to the maps they came from.  Just now someone in chat said that they were going back to ragnarok of all places because of the rollbacks!!!  Cmon guys, FIX THIS!

All truth. Gen2 is unplayable... And i still have a load of stuff i need to do on the map. Fix it for the love of god

I want to bring it to everyones attention.  1 of the fear evolved skins is no longer being supported by the data files.  The reaper swimtop has been removed from every 1 of my systems accounts and commands to return it are not working.  To be specific im referring to the swimtop, not the shirt.  Can anyone else confirm this?  Im on ps4