My Opinion on Genesis 1

Roxer88YT

Genesis 1 is good in general, it has brought a new breath of fresh air to the franchise, but there are some flaws in level design and game mechanics, for example, there are some missions that are impossible to complete because the wild dinosaurs do not let you advance , in the mission of the woolly rhinos of the arctic biome, the rhinos trip over tiny stones and do immense damage causing you to lose the mission, in the same mission if you skip a checkpoint, you teleport a few meters back, from this , but when you teleport your shoulder pet stays there, making it prey for predators, also another complaint I have, is that during the racing missions, they should make the dinosaurs not attack you and you go through them, because I can not do the racing missions for these same reasons, if it's not because a yuti scares me it's because a rex is hunting me, but aside from these problems, genesis seems like a fantastic dlc that brings a lot to the game, ARK needed this dlc

20 hours ago, Roxer88YT said:

Genesis 1 is good in general, it has brought a new breath of fresh air to the franchise, but there are some flaws in level design and game mechanics, for example, there are some missions that are impossible to complete because the wild dinosaurs do not let you advance , in the mission of the woolly rhinos of the arctic biome, the rhinos trip over tiny stones and do immense damage causing you to lose the mission, in the same mission if you skip a checkpoint, you teleport a few meters back, from this , but when you teleport your shoulder pet stays there, making it prey for predators, also another complaint I have, is that during the racing missions, they should make the dinosaurs not attack you and you go through them, because I can not do the racing missions for these same reasons, if it's not because a yuti scares me it's because a rex is hunting me, but aside from these problems, genesis seems like a fantastic dlc that brings a lot to the game, ARK needed this dlc

i went to Gen 1 for the first time yesterday, tried to get magma egg, lost two gigas. that was fun!  but that being said i found Gen 1 really fun and was quite the experience. 

Might try going back to Gen 1 and trying to get a Magma egg during the valentines event.

Archived