fridges no longer owned by my tribe?

Addock

I dont know if this is a bug or not so i apologize if this is in the wrong section. I play pretty much solo pve official (my tribemate builds in a separate area) and I have tribe settings to 'personally owned, tribe snap, admin demolish' for structure ownership. Today ive been expanding the base because i was still basically living out of a wooden 4x4 box and it required moving some structures like fridges, fabricators, etc. As im going around placing the new fridges I notice that for some reason my tribe does not own the new fridges, only I do. On the old fridges that I have not yet demolished there are three lines:

Refrigerator (locked) (80/80): 1000/1000

Owner: My tribe Name

Personal Owner: Me

However.. on the new fridges it only has the top line and personal owner, not tribe ownership. Ive noticed it doing the same for my tames but that seems to be something happening with everyone on the server because ive seen tames with only a name, no ownership, but cannot be claimed and can still be ridden by the tribe. I immediately checked to see if somehow i'd been kicked from the tribe but no. I am still the owner and my tribemate is also still in the tribe. Is this supposed to happen?

There is only me and my tribemate. There has never been anyone else. I have JUST placed these new fridges 10 minutes ago. The new generator I also placed only a minute beforehand still is under my tribes ownership as well as my own personal ownership, as well as the cables. Its JUST these fridges so far and I am a little worried about placing anything else, especially if a patch goes out and suddenly I cannot access these fridges because theyre not part of my tribe.

Archived