Open Tribe  ·  51 members

THC

Application to join

R4GN4R0K6D9

PSN: R4GN4R0K_6D9

Character LVL: 91

My favorite thing to do in Ark is, by far, PVP!
Got the game this Christmas for my son, since then, I have played it more than him :D
I have quickly learned the game and have started being recruited by an Alpha tribe (former WWs). The individual recruiting me and two other randos I met on Ragnarok sadly had a death in the family and has went MIA. We had a nice base in the floating island rathole on Crystal Islands for about a week...until we got Noglin raided. I was able to refill the tek gen after they spammed on/off with one of said randos being noglin'd. This killed two of the mercs as the heavies came back online, I then threw my Giga and chomped the Noglin, but it was too late, they got through our bars and landed a stego, then started RPGing death wall. 5 man assault team, with wayyyy more experience vs 3 man team with less experience. We put up a valiant effort and had fun doing so, but were eventually wiped (1hr raid). Recently cleared what looked like a dead Pearl cave on Island (just tons of spam), setup a death wall and started to base, but being sub 100 I had only a couple heavies from gen2 drops and mostly light turrets...they came back and wiped me yesterday lol. Anyway, looking for a team who plays alot and is dedicated to protecting our valuables...so tired of starting over (although Gen2 makes it much easier to restart). If you're looking for a solid team player, who will grind like the rest, hit me up!!

Archived