wont start Is Prim+ still able to be played?

DrippyRaven

I've just gotten this game on PC, used to play only prim+ on xbox ages ago, really looked forward to using mods. Of my 6 hours on pc, 6 of those hours have been spent trying to load a game...

I deleted mods one by one, started on the island, plus anything else i could think of and it does the same thing. It takes forever to load (i know thats normal) but after about 30 mins, the loading bar flickers like its about to start but it instead crashes and opens up the battleye install screen, whether or not i install it or have it checked on 'dont pop up again'.

I play prim+ for the build pieces, and the extra engrams along with the removal of other engrams, so i'll have a 10th of the fun in vanilla. is there any way to play it? or did i just waste my money since i cant refund it now?

(i did all troubleshooting btw, restarted dozens of times, verified files, even reinstalled this massive game and have it on my SSD)

Edit: I reinstalled again and was waiting on a fresh island+no mods singleplayer map and it appears to load, not sure if this is a fluke, but still, im hoping to play on the center and at least use SOME mods. any help on that will be appreciated.

Archived